#1 Edited by MocBucket62 (2489 posts) -

Forgive me for not knowing about any updates as I've been working all day, but I was looking forward to watching the Gaiden the Ring Part 5 archive since it had a scheduled live show today but I noticed it hasn't been uploaded. Is GBeast having problems uploading the content? Was it cancelled due to unforeseen events? I'm just wondering what happened to the video just out of curiosity.

EDIT: If there is a problem, then don't rush getting it uploaded. I don't want to put pressure on the Duders and Abby. I'm just curious that's all.

#2 Edited by Efesell (4508 posts) -

MocBucket62 marked this as the best answer

Probably be Monday if all the automated stuff has failed. I think they generally have to come in if it needs the backup?

#3 Posted by izzygraze (947 posts) -

Same here.

#4 Posted by Goboard (293 posts) -

It was likely delayed by the recording of a film and 40's just after the stream for part 5 wrapped up.

#5 Posted by Chazzi27 (125 posts) -

I was wondering the same thing, since I had a chance to watch it live and was just like "I can wait till the archive".

Definitely strange seeing the UPF pop up first.

#6 Posted by doncabesa (490 posts) -

Yeah same, hope it comes up soon as UPF has been filled with games I have no interest in lately so I was really looking forward to this one.

#7 Posted by Avioto (303 posts) -

I wish GB would communicate this stuff a little bit better, at least put out a tweet or something. I was also looking forward to watching this.

#9 Posted by JStaunton (471 posts) -

@mocbucket62: I love how polite you are but also seemingly unaware that your politeness has absolutely no effect on how quickly the stream gets uploaded :O

#10 Posted by StevenWallaby (35 posts) -

I'm weirdly OCD about watching the East stream and Unprofessional Fridays back to back on the Saturday, haha. I'll wait for later and see if Gaiden the Ring goes up.

#11 Posted by Superkenon (1703 posts) -

OH.

LIKE "GET IN THE RING"

I just got it

#12 Posted by MocBucket62 (2489 posts) -

@jstaunton: I mean, I don't want to come off as an impatient person towards the staff saying "WHAT?! WHERE"S MY GAIDEN THE RING ARCHIVE!" I understand that stuff happens and I don't want to rush the staff to get the upload on the site if there's any issues.

#13 Posted by Goldanas (567 posts) -

Haha, came here hoping for some news on it. Eager to hear Dan's take from the front lines.

#14 Posted by jojjo333 (62 posts) -

meh, wanted to watch it today-

#15 Posted by izzygraze (947 posts) -

@efesell said:

Probably be Monday if all the automated stuff has failed. I think they generally have to come in if it needs the backup?

That's my guess too.

#16 Posted by cory1981940 (15 posts) -

What the heck.....the one I wanted to watch most.

#17 Posted by FNGbomber (203 posts) -

Yeah... I really wanted to watch this too, especially post Wrestlemania. Ohs well. But what if GB Unarchived were to put it up in the meantime, eh?

#18 Posted by zaccheus (2093 posts) -

It's always a bummer when the archive doesn't go up.

#19 Posted by Undeadpool (7005 posts) -

PHOENIX down!

OH.

LIKE "GET IN THE RING"

I just got it

@mocbucket62: I love how polite you are but also seemingly unaware that your politeness has absolutely no effect on how quickly the stream gets uploaded :O

Politeness isn't really about getting what you want, though. Especially not online, I think duder just didn't want to sound irate.