Hey, some things are changing with our Premium service!

• 63 results
Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

@rorie: I haven't noticed it since that day. Maybe just a glitch, let you know if it happens again via the support email. Thanks!

CptPilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By CptPilot

@rorie Has this transfer process completed? My 'billing' page is the same as it was a few weeks ago in that it says that 'In an effort to serve you better we are retraining our financial monkeys. These features will be back online soon." and I wanted to check when my sub expired (August I believe). The only thing I'm able to do is cancel my subscription. Is this expected?

DonMFJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My account page is in the same state as @cptpilot's, is this normal or should I consult my doctor / car mechanic?

Odc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just added an extra year with the sale price. Awesome!

My renewal date hasn't changed though and I've got no e-mail. Is that expected at the moment?

shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By shtinky

My next billing is May 21st, yearly, but just bought the $35 yearly sale and didn't get an email.

Edit: nvm, 35 is the regular annual price, isn't it? I was thinking it was 50.

vucubcaquix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey @rorie, I have a friend in Brazil I'd like to gift a membership to. Is there a way I can send her a code or something at today's special price for new memberships?

jejoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, all these complications combined with getting banned from chat for making fun of someone's glasses... I think I'm done here.

Migsse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mijati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By Mijati

@rorie Hey, My subscription is due for renewal tomorrow however my card has expired and needs updating. The link to update my card details is still not working. When will I be able to update my details?

thebipsnbeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@jejoma: First of all, dude was being made "fun" of a little more than just his glasses. Secondly, regardless, that's some petty stuff, man.

BuddyleeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BuddyleeR

I actually stay on a monthly sub as it's a way I can provide further cash for GB, instead of getting in on the annual sales. Hoping I don't get kicked off. So far so good!

fox318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm seeing ads on the yearly sub.

Not the biggest issue just wanted to know if the sub terms changed.

Tonch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still have a premium medal on my profile and can watch premium videos, but my account/billing page says "free user", and I'm unable to access the page to extend my subscription (it just 403s).

I'm still considering whether I'm going to renew or not, but is this issue going to be fixed while the membership sale is going on? I'm not exactly sure when my previous year is up, but it's coming sometime relatively soon, and I canceled the auto-renew.

Karishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting on GB to charge my card for my sub, would be nice if they would do it soon, hard to budget when you don't know when something is gonna go through.