Honoring U.S. Service Men and Women

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By giyanks22

Here is a video I made to honor U.S. Service men and women...
Do you think they are underrated,  or overated?

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Endogene

Ok made video i gues but... you know..
errrrrghhhhhhhh, here it comes.... bring the thunder
need to say something smarter that most of the comments that will follow... China Coconut Orange Soda Ice Cream!!!!!

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DualReaver

Service men and women are totally overrated, the AI is just outright ridiculous, and don't get me started on the horribly frustrating and punishing gameplay.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By giyanks22
Endogene said:
"Ok made video i gues but... you know..
errrrrghhhhhhhh, here it comes.... bring the thunder
need to say something smarter that most of the comments that will follow... China Coconut Orange Soda Ice Cream!!!!!"
lol....That sounds good...
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vaxadrin

I think the pacing could be a lot better.  You're also not getting the full usage out of the Youtube artistic medium by simply panning over still pictures & using music.  This leads to a sense of viewer fatigue & redundancy.  What would perhaps be better is a bunch of moving war footage to really grab the viewer, then juxtaposing it with some form of clashing, thought-provoking music, such as "This Land Is Your Land".  Also, the video needs a lot more puppy killing.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By giyanks22
Vaxadrin said:
"I think the pacing could be a lot better.  You're also not getting the full usage out of the Youtube artistic medium by simply panning over still pictures & using music.  This leads to a sense of viewer fatigue & redundancy.  What would perhaps be better is a bunch of moving war footage to really grab the viewer, then juxtaposing it with some form of clashing, thought-provoking music, such as "This Land Is Your Land".  Also, the video needs a lot more puppy killing."
I'm sorry I couldn't find any video of the American Revolution or Civil war....P:(  JK  lol...Thanks for the opinions. I just threw it together after I got a stomach procedure done today...I think it gives out a good message either way...