How clogged is your video game to-do list?

• 120 results
Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#101  Edited By Atlas

...I really don't want to think about it right now.

There is no good goddamn reason why I still haven't played more than the first third of Witcher 2 by now.

ominousbedroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By ominousbedroom

I even have backlogs for PS2, Nintendo DS, and other last-gen consoles... Even some for my first one, the N64. I've owned a PS3 for ~3 years and only recently got a 360 so I have to get my hands on a lot of the major releases on it, mostly RPGs and some western releases.  And I can't possibly get started on all the games I've played but haven't finished. Mostly because of a lost of interest or lack of time. I love oldies but there are so many new things to play!

Throwing the fact that I have a hectic school life... Yeah. Plenty of Amazon packages piled up but no time to sit down and enjoy it all. Good thing break is coming up.

ominousbedroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ominousbedroom
@Fattony12000: Over half of your list is on mine :( Digging your descriptions though hah.
liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#104  Edited By liquiddragon

Clogged enough for me to be ashamed..... I think I have 5-6.years worth of backlog and I'm still thinking about getting more games.... What's wrong with me?!?!

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Carlos1408

Mine's pretty clogged too. Need to finish Far Cry 3, bought Saints Row 3 a while back (haven't finished it yet), still need to play Mass Effect 3. The only reason I haven't finished it is because I lost my saves for 1 and 2 so I need to replay those including all the mass effect 2 DLC I got. Still need to finish the Witcher 2. I can't remember anymore off the top of my head, but I know there's many more.

phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By phantomzxro

Man... you have no idea its getting sad, to the point where i'm just buying games on sale and just putting them on the shelf wrapped and all until later. I could make a half a section of games on a shelf i still need to beat and that is not counting Downloadable ones. I stop even trying to play more then say 2 games at once for fear of just moving to another game while the game i was playing is half finished.

I am hoping this holiday break i can take a good crack at clearing this backlog of games. I always say the weekends are my chance to do some heavy damage but i never play as much as i think i will on weekends, so this holiday is my best bet to do it.

green_sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By green_sky

About 10 ps3 games in backlog. Steam games...hmm lets not go there.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By MikkaQ

I'd say it's been fully clogged ever since I got into games and it grows faster than it shrinks, obviously. There's like hundreds of games I own but haven't played yet but I really, really want to.

green_sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By green_sky

@verbalmedal said:

I have spec ops to finish and that all.

Dude you rock. How does it feel to be so close to completion. I don't know if i'll ever get there.

captain_max707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By captain_max707

Very.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MeierTheRed

No cloggage here, just need to finish Far Cry 3 before it bores me to death. So i'm hoping i finish it before it finishes me.

InfiniteSpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 33

#112  Edited By InfiniteSpark

Very clogged. I was making good headway earlier this year, but lately my workload at work ramped up in the last couple of months and my participation in a number of GB P4A tournaments and numerous sparring seasons with fellow GB P4A folks has halted my progress. I'm afraid that I probably won't even start many games at this rate.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By audiosnow

Barely started:

Portal 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Crackdown 2, Killzone 2 (in progress), Killzone 3, Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Grand Theft Auto IV, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, God of War, God of War II, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, ModNation Racers, 3D Dot Game Heroes

Partially finished:

Dead Space 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Saints Row: The Third, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Bulletstorm, Alpha Protocol (in progress)

Games that recently took away my S-rank that I will soon (probably not soon) take back:

Borderlands 2, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Games I promise I'm going to finish on hard:

Call of Duty: Black Ops, Dark Void, Prey, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas

Games I'm so close to S-ranking, I should just do it already:

Assassin's Creed, Dead Rising, L.A. Noire (in progress)

Yeah, there's a reason I haven't bought a game since Borderlands 2, and Saints Row 3 before that; I can't really justify it.

Cactusapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Cactusapple

Over the years I've collected over 300 games on Steam. I will estimate that I've completed maybe > 5% of them. About half of them I've played less than an hour. I have not even ever installed ~ 10% of them. I think I may have a problem. They're just so cheap!

The irony is, I have a decent enough PC to play most of the games at max settings, but I spend the most of my gaming hours playing Crawl.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#115  Edited By fattony12000

@ominousbedroom said:

@Fattony12000: Over half of your list is on mine :( Digging your descriptions though hah.

WE CAN DO IT! JUST BELIEVE!

I did get XCOM and Dishonored today, I can complete both of those in a couple of hours, right?

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Meltac

Right now I just want to get playing The Darkness 2 and Asura's Wrath... and that's it.

trylks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#117  Edited By trylks

Not much, I have five games I haven't started yet and they are there, on the self. It's the same number of games that I'm playing concurrently.

So I will happily call that "balance".

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ducksworth

If someone could talk me out of being a bit too into achievements, I would probably get through a lot more games.

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By NiKva

I have about 300 (give or take 100) games in my backlog that I need to play.

CooVee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#120  Edited By CooVee

I'm playing through Devil May Cry 3 on the HD collection at the moment. Can't say I love it but i'm half way through so I might as well keep going. Besides that I have Deus Ex Human Revolution, Pikmin 2, X-Men Legends 1 and 2, Monster Hunter Tri, Spiderman 2, Jet Set Radio, Metal Gear Solid 3 and I just ordered Far Cry 3 and the new X-Com which were both on sale. Honestly i'll probably only get to the PS3 games and trade in the rest.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#121  Edited By pyromagnestir

This clogged. That is practically all the games I own that I have the slightest intention of ever finishing at some point in my life. Honestly I would've thought the list would be bigger, perhaps I'm forgetting some stuff.

And I could probably make an equally large, if not larger, list of games I own that I have zero intention of ever finishing at this point. Maybe I shall.

Of course, according to my previously established stipulations I have only one game on my immediate to do list: Spec Ops The Line, which I didn't add to that list despite the fact that I've yet to finish it because I'm so close to the end. (I could've been finishing it instead of making that stupid list, but no, I just had to make that stupid list) After I do finish Spec Ops I hope to continue hacking away at my Steam library for a bit.

@Video_Game_King said:

@BoG:

The worst part of mine is that I haven't bought a single game on the list. People just give them out, and I'm dumb enough not to stop taking them.

So people just give you games and you give them nothing in return? Are you blackmailing these people? Sexting them? What exactly is it that you are doing that makes people want to throw free games at you?

hol5ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By hol5ter

I've been swamped with work so all of my gaming has been on the back burner for months. I still have to finish Mass Effect 3, start on Borderlands 2 this weekend, finish up my last few missions from Saints Row 3.

All this while I'm trying to catch up on my Star Trek episodes on Netflix!