How do find the xbox live indie arcade place?

Avatar image for bob_loblaws_law_blog
Bob_Loblaws_Law_Blog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maybe I'm stupid but me and my friend are here trying to find it and we can't.. we're in europe but I thought it was released over here?

GiroMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GiroMindTricks

Games (top menu) > Games Marketplace > Downloadable Games (top menu) > Indie. should be right there.

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By 1337W422102
@Bob_Loblaws_Law_Blog said:

Maybe I'm stupid but me and my friend are here trying to find it and we can't.. we're in europe but I thought it was released over here?

What's the indie arcade place?  You mean the section of the store where the indie games are?  If so, you can find them here: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Games/XboxIndieGames?SortBy=ReleaseDate  I'm guessing the URL might be different depending on your region, but if you navigate to the Games section of the Xbox.com site, there's a section labelled "indie games".  I find it's a lot easier to browse the games in a web browser than on the console itself.

Not sure if this helps.  If not, bumping because of your username.
d0rks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By d0rks

@Bob_Loblaws_Law_Blog said:

Xbox LIVE Indie Games are currently only available for download and purchase in the following 10 countries (European in bold for your convenience):

1. United States
  2. Canada
  3. United Kingdom
  4. France
  5. Italy
  6. Germany
  7. Japan
  8. Sweden
  9. Singapore
  10. Spain

(source: http://create.msdn.com/en-US/home/faq/xbox_live_indie_games#xboxfaq089)

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By tourgen

@d0rks: any idea why they limit based on location? that seems strange.