How do I increase my score so I can submit my game?

VaragtP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VaragtP

I am the developer of a new game on Steam called Cooking Witch. I got a request from user that wanted to stream the game on Twitch but apparently it needs to be added on the game wiki on Giant Bomb first ?

I tried to add it but it say I need 5000 score to add it. How do I gather score points?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

5000 points are gained through doing quite a lot of minor contributions and edits to the wiki over time. It would be more realistic to hope that a wiki editor that already has 5000+ points gets around to adding your game to the wiki.

I believe there are a few wiki editors who try to add many of the Steam new releases to the wiki. It's possible they are a little behind, or they happened to miss your game.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

5000 points are gained through doing quite a lot of minor contributions and edits to the wiki over time. It would be more realistic to hope that a wiki editor that already has 5000+ points gets around to adding your game to the wiki.

I believe there are a few wiki editors who try to add many of the Steam new releases to the wiki. It's possible they are a little behind, or they happened to miss your game.

Anyone can submit new games to the Wiki, getting 5,000 wiki points only means their submissions don't have to go through moderation.

This submission is already pending, the user doesn't need to do anything else and the wiki mods will get around to it soon.

hans_maulwurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By hans_maulwurf

I'm pretty sure you can submit games with zero points, they just have to be approved to actually be added.

edit: whoops, a minute too late

VaragtP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh ok thank you! :) If anyone who has 5000+ points and can help me add my games I would be grateful. Or is there a reason that some games that are available on Steam should not be in the wiki library?

aiomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This game seems super funny. Description said "cook and eat as many children.." so obvi I shelled out the $2 CDN.

VaragtP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you aiomon! :D