How do you feel about the future of gaming after E3?

Premier111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Premier111

I see many good games, many good changes occuring, but alot of make it betters, and some lack of originality, but the visuals are getting better, and the bigger budgets mean bigger stories, so I see it heading in a great direction, but old stuff still sticks, thus dragging its heels. What do you think:?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

Nintendo reminds me of one of those teen movies where this geeky guy falls in with the cool crowd now.

Msoft's having an identity crisis and the PS3's under appreciated.

SarazinRuin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SarazinRuin

Hopefully it will be better soon.

Shade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Shade

Honestly, I'm kind of worried. There seems to be a lot of focus on the casual gamer (especially from Nintendo), or the little children and parents. I don't fall into those categories, so I'm kind of worried about whether or not the focus will move away from the average or hardcore gamer. I also didn't see many, if any, new games being announced. Hopefully things are just on the down low and there are in fact a lot of new and exciting games being developed that we don't know about. The games that were being show didn't excite me all that much, but some of them looked pretty interesting.

I_smell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By I_smell

I feel like I wanna play Castle Crashers really bad.

donfonzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By donfonzie
Shade said:
"Honestly, I'm kind of worried. There seems to be a lot of focus on the casual gamer (especially from Nintendo), or the little children and parents. I don't fall into those categories, so I'm kind of worried about whether or not the focus will move away from the average or hardcore gamer. I also didn't see many, if any, new games being announced. Hopefully things are just on the down low and there are in fact a lot of new and exciting games being developed that we don't know about. The games that were being show didn't excite me all that much, but some of them looked pretty interesting.
"
I agree. I didnt buy my 360/ps3 for avatars, it doesnt matter to me. i sense this shift towards casual games could mean less "hardcore" games every year. Mirrors Edge looked good, Street Fighter 4 rocks.