How is PlayStation Showcase 2021 on September 9th so far?

• 54 results
gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By gtxforza

@cikame: I hope you will have good times on Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection for PC.

I remembered that the PS3's architecture made the game developers having nightmarish times optimizing their games especially Gran Turismo 5.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, that was a really great showcase. Alan Wake is October 5 and $30. That's awesome. If it hadn't been leaked yesterday, it would have been even crazier to me.

Who had "KOTOR reamke" on their bingo card? I think you won. No date or anything meaningful, but that's a great announcement.

Project Eve made me go, "what is this game and why do I need to play it right now?"

Forspoken looks so cool too. Wowzers.

Insomniac working on two Marvel games?! Neither will be out any time soon, but I don't mind looking forward to games.

GoW: Ragnarok (official name released!) looks awesome in the bits of actual game play they showed. No target release or release window, but that's ok.

I was surprised Ghostwire: Tokyo didn't get a release date.

All good, I hope you would enjoy the following future games that you're hyping up for.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nodima: For Uncharted 4 and GTA 5 remaster for PS5, if you liked them, it's up to you to buy them.

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Outside of Project Eve it was pretty dull standard affair to me

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@big_denim said:

My reaches that I would love to be true:

• Confirmation of a new SOCOM game that includes a SP Campagin (I was one of those weird people that loved the SP of those games)
  • Bloodborne at 60 FPS for either PS5 or PC

My more realistic expectations:

• God of War Trailer (in-engine cinematic or gameplay, either is fine TBH)

I really enjoyed those Socom SP campaigns. They were hard, but it was so fun to command your squad using your voice.

I think single player SOCOM can still sell today; however, it is the classic multiplayer that will get nowhere today. Nobody want to die within 90 seconds of starting a match, and then watching their team play form another 4 minutes while they twiddle their thumbs. If Sony were to bring back SOCOM while still keep it a 'tactical' game; they would need to figure out 'something' for the people who are dead to do.

And that something needs to be something that never shifts the balance of the tactical game that you team is still playing. The players who die early need something else that is ENGAGING to occupy their time wait for the other match to end.

But, it they could find a way to make the multiplayer stay small team and tactical without the people who die feeling left out it would be great to have it back. But, I would play the hell out of the single player, if they brought back the voice commands.