How long does your wireless mouse batteries last?

Bamse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How long does your wireless mouse batteries last? (36 votes)

Really? 22%
4ever (using keyboard shortcuts) 19%
What's a mouse? 0%
Two weeks tops 11%
Two months 28%
Not long enough 19%
 • 
neverlands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of these options.

Logitech Wirless G602 lasts 3+ months easy.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I dont know how long exactly, but its long enough that every time it does get low its kind of a shock and I have to dig for the charge cable. Over a month if not 2. I have an MX Master.

spamfromthecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My Logitech mouse lasts like 6+ months. And I use it every day. The keyboard usually lasts about a month longer than the mouse, which I've always found odd.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spamfromthecan: If your Logitech mouse lasts more than 6 months, call a doctor.

My keyboard lasts longer than my mouse as well, I always figured it was due to the mouse getting much more use than the keyboard in my case, it might be smaller, but I use it for much more activity than the keyboard.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

4ever as in like 6 month+

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had a Logitech wireless mouse for several years and remember changing the battery exactly once. So . . . a long time?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a923fc7099e3
deactivated-5a923fc7099e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well my logitech MX master is advertised with a battery life of 40 days but I recon I charge it every two weeks. I use it heavily every day and I often forget to turn it off when I don't use it though.

zombievac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I deploy the $20-$30 Logitech Keyboard combos at work, and they all seem to last at least a few months, often 6, between batteries. Sometimes more. The gaming mice and other more expensive models use a lot more battery power, but it's actually easy and cheap to find a mouse that seems to last forever on one AA battery, if that's your main concern. Of course, the Eneloop (black) rechargable batteries are the way to go for anyone who can charge their batteries easily (as in, not in the jungle with no power to recharge), IMO.

fledeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had my Logitech for over a year and changed the batteries for the first time a few months ago.

It gets used every day and only gets turned off if it's going somewhere to be used with my tablet.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I use rechargeable batteries that I just swap in/out whenever I need, so I don't really have a good grasp on how long they last. I don't really have to swap them all that much, though, so they last a good long while. Use the mouse everyday, and never switch it off.

Bamse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Mx must be broken then, I'm replacing batteries every two weeks :( - damn you dooooota

Fezrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The batteries in my Logitech M310 last about 8-9 months, but, other than a few strategy games, I only play with my gamepad, so it doesn't get that much use.

As for the keyboard, I've had that thing for three years and I think I've only replaced the batteries once.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I don't have any wireless mice anymore but I do have one of those Magic Trackpad things Apple made for Macs. I bought it in 2014 and it still is on the set of batteries included with it. When I was using it regularly it would go down like a percentage point every few days.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Battery life depend on the model and the wireless signal in use - Bluetooth, IR, Heisenberg uncertainty quantum tunneling, etc.

My parents ancient RF keyboard & mouse lasted 9 months on two AA batteries. I replaced it last year because they damn keyboard and mouse was over ten years old. Even new batteries were not helping it from dropping signal.

My brand new Logitech MK245 NANO Mouse and Keyboard each use two AAA batteries and 'supposedly' last two years of the keyboard and one year for the mouse. I don't know is that will be true, nor do I know what magic they use for the battery life.