How many games across all services (including epic, steam, uplay, etc) do you own?

Avatar image for deactivated-611d8183a00c9
deactivated-611d8183a00c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

Poll How many games across all services (including epic, steam, uplay, etc) do you own? (83 votes)

1000 43%
800 8%
600 16%
400 10%
300 14%
200 5%
100 2%
50 1%
25 0%
10 0%
5 0%
0 (The Gamepass Vision) 0%

Essentially a backlog question. Gamepass is coming for your guns.

• 
fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#1 fisk0  Moderator

... the maximum option of 1000 doesn't even cover one of the services I use, got around 2000 games on Steam, 1500 on GOG and then maybe another hundred split across Origin, Uplay, EGS and others.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Steam says 1,039.
On Uplay i think it's only one, Origin 3, GOG a handful.

Panfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steam says I have 2,024 games, albeit a fair chunk of that is probably old bundle trash that I'll never touch.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe ~500? 404 on Steam and handfuls on other services. The remainder and uncertainty is exactly how much misc nonsense I’ve gotten on iOS.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If we include the itch.io racial justice bundle, 1800 easy.

GuardianBob87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trick question? Zero might be the only honest answer to ownership :P

stantongrouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Just over 1300 on Steam, 19 on Uplay and that's before even getting to itch.io and the handful of freebies via Epic. There needs to be a "too many" or "a needless amount" as the top option.

Avatar image for deactivated-611d8183a00c9
deactivated-611d8183a00c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@stantongrouse: I forgot about the itch.io bundle which i picked up. Dang it. I can never win with these posts.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The options of the poll don't really cover it.

Being a contributor to the "Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality" on itch would easily put you over 1000 games.

So, I estimate my count is way over 2000 (+700 on steam, +100 on epic, a handful others on Origin, Uplay, GOG...)

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#11 fisk0  Moderator

@guardianbob87: well, I'd say you own the games you purchase on GOG. There are no ways to take a DRM free game from somebody short of destroying their computer and every backup.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've went with 400. My steam list is relatively tidy. The majority of mine come from PS Plus and review copies (260+). I avoid big bundles solely because I don't want to add unnecessary weight to my backlog. It's either stuff I'm reviewing or interested in playing. Even then, the backlog I prioritise is all the games I've paid money for rather than service freebies.

cat-elemental

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to Playnite about 1550 but that includes duplicates on different stores. You can never have enough Alan Wake:

No Caption Provided

It's probably between 1000-1100 unique games, the majority (750) on Steam. I avoid bundle trash or stuff that I will never play so I probably have another unredeemed 200-300 games across Humble/Fanatical/etc. And not counting the itch.io bundle that I'm slowly going through.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

My Steam library alone is well over 1000 games.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

About 3000 on Steam, I think maybe 500 on PS4, I got that itch.io bundle but only had a couple on there before that, 74 on GOG. And all the others; Switch, 3DS, PS3, Vita, etc.

Avatar image for sarcasticmudcrab
SarcasticMudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like the lack of an over 9000 option is a missed opportunity.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i’ve no idea how to even figure this out. my best guess is around 3k

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Excluding that insane Itch bundle that came out a month(?) ago, I easily have 600+ games. That’s kind of a weird reason why Game Pass doesn’t appeal to me. I already have so many games and still regularly buy games throughout the year, to have another subscription to something doesn’t seem that valuable. (Also the Windows store / PC Game Pass stuff is hot garbage, I gave up on the trial after a day)

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Nodima

I have 290 games in my PS4 Library, but 124 of them are Playstation Plus offerings so I'd say my Playstation number is actually 166. I own Civilization IV and V on Steam for my Mac. I have four games installed on my phone. I can't look back at the PS3 right now but if I did, I'd wager I see about 45 games there because I mostly only played NBA 2K during that generation until Playstation Plus started up, so for sake of argument I'll say I truly owned about 25 games during that period. I know I still have a copy of Tony Hawk Pro Skater for PS1 and I might also have a copy of San Andreas for PS2 lying around in a box somewhere. I sold everything else I owned from the SNES, N64, PS1 and PS2 eras over the years because I was a child when those consoles were relevant and needed money for other games/date nights/marijuana.

Roughly 200 games, then. I voted 300 before I did the minimal self-audit.

Y'all buy a lot of games my guys!

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this thread because I have a definitive answer to whether or not I buy too many games and the answer is clearly Not Yet.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efesell said:

I like this thread because I have a definitive answer to whether or not I buy too many games and the answer is clearly Not Yet.

I came in here prepared to say "I am too embarrassed to say" because the number is around 300, and was pleasantly surprised to see that I do not, in fact, have as much of a problem as I thought that I did.

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sethmode said:
@efesell said:

I came in here prepared to say "I am too embarrassed to say" because the number is around 300, and was pleasantly surprised to see that I do not, in fact, have as much of a problem as I thought that I did.

This is the correct number to realize there is a problem. I actually am too embarrassed to say. It is, uh, more than 300.

Ulfhedinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

224 games on Steam only.

So when we count my Uplay, GOG and PS4 games it's easily over 300 games.