HP Envy 15 - Does anyone have one of these?

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

I've been thinking about getting one of these machines, and was wondering if anyone had one of these systems. If so, give me an idea of whether or not it's a good computer.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By xMP44x

I'm not great with PC specs and stuff, but that looks awesome. An i5 processor, upgradable to an i7? Up to 16GB of RAM? Why haven't you bought it yet? But as always, a desktop at the same budget will have better specs...

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SathingtonWaltz
@xMP44x: Yeah I know, but I need something that I can take with me to school. I discovered this computer looking for an alternative to the MacBook, and boy does this provide more bang for you buck. Not only is it a bit cheaper than the Mac I was going to get, it's at least 3 times as powerful, and just as good looking. Only reason I haven't bought it yet was because I'm waiting on the money to get it, and I wanted someone who actually owns the machine to tell me what they like and dislike about it.
xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By xMP44x

Then I'm going to suggest NotebookReview (http://www.notebookreview.com). I don't own an Envy 15, so that should be a better alternative to me ;)