Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By dupra_monah
No Caption Provided

Hello dear reader!

I am Teo - a software developer and a fan of psychology. One year ago I have started an experimental project with the idea to learn more about network packets transmissions and C++. After some time a gush of ideas lit up my mind like an instant ignite in a dungeon and I decided to combine my hobbies of psychology and programming.

I am a single developer working on a MMO world. The SFMLibrary is playing the role of the basal support together with the engine which is specifically designed for the game and it's currently in an early state of development.

See more on youtube

No Caption Provided

Hram has the goal to become a free-to-play Action MMORPG with 3 goals:

- To improve the mental qualities of the player such as: fast reactions, teamwork and memory

- To establish a fair competitive environment by avoiding random calculations and mechanisms as much as possible (Currently there are none).

- To inspire and bring joy by offering a different aspect of our world and in the same way not deflecting the player from the reality.

For me a videogame is something which only resembles reality and is not imitating it. Simulators and other scientific software are playing their important role of recreating our world.

While we relax we leave reality for a bit and the choice left to be taken is whether or not we give freedom to our imagination.