I am throughouly disappointed with something in Banjo's Pricing

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Okay, so Banjo 3 was just announced to be $40 and be coupled with revamped Banjo-Kazooie 1 complete with stop and swap (i think for n&b though) when you preorder it.

However, there is something disturbing about the press announcement: (granted this is a MS statement, not rare)
"As Kazooie likes to say, “The early bird gets the worm.” "

Wtf?  That's what kazooie says?  I think you mean "The bird who plucks the hardest gets that long dangly thing sticking out".
Seriously now- "the early bird gets the worm" is not kazooie like.  Banjo maybe, but not kazooie.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/press/archive/2008/08/19/bjkazprodrgmerly.aspx

elbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By elbow

Are you on crack?

Bergasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Bergasa

I don't know, at the start of Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo is sleeping and Kazooie is trying to wake him up like crazy. She is an early-riser.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Bergasa said:
"I don't know, at the start of Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo is sleeping and Kazooie is trying to wake him up like crazy. She is an early-riser."

not really.  It seemed mid-day.  Banjo is just a  very long sleeper.  Anyway, what happened to them?  They got fat as crap!  Damn xbox 360s!
Kazooie's playing xbox live.  I bet she's a trash talker.  I think they should so have Halo 3 playing on that in game tv (or perhaps perfect dark zero)
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Are you disappointed in the pricing? If so, I understand.. doesn't that say something about the game?

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Alrighty then. Coooooool.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Jayge_
Sentry said:
"Are you disappointed in the pricing? If so, I understand.. doesn't that say something about the game?"
I think it might bespeak something of the length, depth, or quality of the levels/story/replayability. Especially the free arcade bonus. I don't know what to expect...