• 61 results
lemonlateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lemonlateralus

As much as i tried, being as im in uk i fell asleep before the Dave redesign showcase as it started at 3am... Hows it looking? Thoughts so far?

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TruthTellah

It's looking awesome. I'm really looking forward to it. The articles, forum posts, and wiki pages are going to be quite improved. :)

And I'm sure they'll have the preview up in the next few days for you to check out. Just remember to watch the Big Live Live Show Live: The Third later today!

hejklyscha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By hejklyscha

I think Dave said there wont be an archive of last night, but not to worry because they will show a lot tonight.

lemonlateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lemonlateralus

Awesome, cant wait!

neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By neurotic

I missed it as well, which was a bummer. I was okay with staying up when it was only 1am but when they pushed it back to 3am it was a little much even for me. Good to know I'll be able to see it today though. Looking forward to my first Big Live Live Show.

HoM3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HoM3R

Please someone tell me it was boring as hell then ..... ?!?!

Kinda funny that he says it doesnt need to be archived because the content will be shown today. But im not a premium member for the actual content of those video's because I can see video's of those old pc games on youtube and dont really care about the indept questions asked on the radio show, its about the show and humor you guys create around that actual content.

Im also a premium member because I cant watch live streams in the middle of the week at 4am here in the EU and know that the video will be up eventually.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By fattony12000

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By splodge

Missed it too :( Woe is me.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By JoeyRavn

It's a bummer they are not archiving yesterday's stream. I missed it too, but I would have loved to watch it. I never cared about the Big Live Live Show, so I guess I'll have to wait until they actually roll out the new design? Yeah, I can wait.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By FLStyle

So do USA-timezone premium members take precedence over non-USA-timezone premium members? By not uploading the archive to the site we are being denied a premium member video. What say you ?

Kung_Fu_Viking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kung_Fu_Viking

They will archive the BLLSL, which will feature a new site demo.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@FLStyle@HoM3R said:

Kinda funny that he says it doesnt need to be archived because the content will be shown today. But im not a premium member for the actual content of those video's because I can see video's of those old pc games on youtube and dont really care about the indept questions asked on the radio show, its about the show and humor you guys create around that actual content.

Im also a premium member because I cant watch live streams in the middle of the week at 4am here in the EU and know that the video will be up eventually.

They will show it again and that WILL be archived. It may not be its own thing, it may just be "part A-B of the BLL Show" but it'll be on the site later.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By nightriff

@Kung_Fu_Viking said:

That's a lot of show to watch...rather them archive yesterdays show so we can get a look

supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By supamon

Pity it's not archived. I couldn't stay up to watch it at 4am where I am.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By FLStyle

@Kung_Fu_Viking: @MordeaniisChaos: If it's not a complete repeat of what happened last night, with whatever development stories were told, whatever jokes they made or other things they talked about, then the point of us missing out on the livestream has been missed.

HoM3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HoM3R

@MordeaniisChaos said:

@FLStyle@HoM3R said:

They will show it again and that WILL be archived. It may not be its own thing, it may just be "part A-B of the BLL Show" but it'll be on the site later.

Like @FLStyle said its about the witty banter around last nights content and I doubt that they will show the actual video from last night on the BLL.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#18  Edited By Yummylee

I was awake and I still missed it. Too busy doing an all-nighter (and morning...er) with Peace Walker.

mackinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mackinder

Lame. Kinda annoyed it's not being archived. I miss a lot of stuff being in the UK (I can't stay up until 3AM to watch something) and in December I paid a fee to make sure the stuff I ended up missing (like TNT) I get to watch when I have the chance.

Is the Big Live Live Livey Live Show being archived, the premium stuff as well? I'm about to move to a few hundred miles in a few hours and I'm missing that as well. I'd assume that my membership fee would mean I wouldn't miss out on it, but maybe not?

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By recroulette

I think they are going to show the site on the subscriber only feed all day. Unless I heard that wrong.

matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By matti00

I'd be disappointed if the BLLSL wasn't archived either, even if you're in the US (I'm not) it still starts at 10am on a Friday, and a lot of people will have work and school commitments.

M_Shini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By M_Shini

Lame i didn't stay up since i assumed they would post the video up like i do with all videos cuz staying up late for anything isn't my thing, i'd rather get to watch the video just for the entertainment value than see a preview later of the site later.

Talis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Talis12

im sad i missed it.. get it archived GB!!! Pwettyyyyy pweasssseee?!

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

@FLStyle said:

So do USA-timezone premium members take precedence over non-USA-timezone premium members? By not uploading the archive to the site we are being denied a premium member video. What say you ?

Thats not new though ... US over NOT-US I mean.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25  Edited By lethalki11ler

@Mackinder said:

Lame. Kinda annoyed it's not being archived. I miss a lot of stuff being in the UK (I can't stay up until 3AM to watch something) and in December I paid a fee to make sure the stuff I ended up missing (like TNT) I get to watch when I have the chance.

Is the Big Live Live Livey Live Show being archived, the premium stuff as well? I'm about to move to a few hundred miles in a few hours and I'm missing that as well. I'd assume that my membership fee would mean I wouldn't miss out on it, but maybe not?

I'd like to know this as well, I moved to Toronto so the difference is only 3 hours but still I'm busy all afternoon/evening, hope the premium feed ends up online this time (unlike last year) thanks

mackinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mackinder

I saw in the chat people saying that the premium live stream probably wouldn't be archived (it wasn't last year). If the redesign is only shown on that then I'll miss it again. I don't wanna come off all self-entitled. I just feel that anything being shown live to subscribers should be archived for the subscribers who can't stay up until 3AM or stay in all day and watch a live show.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Yummylee

@2HeadedNinja said:

@FLStyle said:

Sadly, yeah. The fact that TNT archives are premium only is a bit of a slap across the face to non-premium folks outside the US, where it's more often than not far too late for most to watch it live.

mackinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mackinder

I dunno, I think non-subscribers missing out on free live stuff is unfortunate, but that's just gonna happen. There's no time they could do it to please everyone. And then archiving it for subscribers is just something they do to draw people into paying. Actually that's why I paid, because I constantly missed live stuff...

stalefishies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By stalefishies

To that one duder in the chat to whom I basically said 'PFFT of course it's going to be archived! Everything is always archived! What, are you an idiot?':

I'm sorry.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By splodge

@Yummylee said:

@2HeadedNinja said:

@FLStyle said:

Sadly, yeah. The fact that TNT archives are premium only is a bit of a slap across the face to non-premium folks outside the US, where it's more often than not far too late for most to watch it live.

They are all freely available on twitch.tv

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Yummylee

@Splodge said:

@Yummylee said:

@2HeadedNinja said:

@FLStyle said:

...which then adds a dash of pointlessness to have archived TNTs premium only.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#32  Edited By Video_Game_King

Pretty cool, from what I've seen. The only downside is that I might have to redesign my profile background (because it seems to be working differently, now), and once that's done, I'll have to redesign my entire look and stuff. By the way, did he say when it's going to launch? Any ideas?

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By splodge

@Yummylee said:

@Splodge said:

@Yummylee said:

@2HeadedNinja said:

@FLStyle said:

You want to watch them or not? What difference does it make?

EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EchoEcho

@Nightriff said:

@Kung_Fu_Viking said:

That's a lot of show to watch...rather them archive yesterdays show so we can get a look

This. I'm not likely to catch much of the BLLSL, if any (like every year), because I've got shit to do, and it's too much footage to sit around and watch after the fact looking for a specific segment. Would really much rather just watch last night's showcase. If they actually cut the site showcase during the BLLSL into its own video and upload it, then that'll do, I suppose. Still seems really weird that they wouldn't just archive last night's show for the hell of it, though.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Yummylee

@Splodge said:

@Yummylee said:

@Splodge said:

@Yummylee said:

@2HeadedNinja said:

@FLStyle said:

None, that was my point.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By splodge

@Yummylee said:

@Splodge said:

@Yummylee said:

@Splodge said:

@Yummylee said:

@2HeadedNinja said:

@FLStyle said:

None, that was my point.

How is that a 'slap across the face' to anyone then...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Yummylee

@Splodge: Because that was before I knew it was all archived already on twitch. Christ.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By splodge

@Yummylee said:

@Splodge: Because that was before I knew it was all archived already on twitch. Christ.

Fair enough

NicksCorner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NicksCorner

I too would like this content to appear on the site. In Denmark this aired at 4 am :S

brandino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By brandino

@lemonlateralus said:

As much as i tried, being as im in uk i fell asleep before the Dave redesign showcase as it started at 3am... Hows it looking? Thoughts so far?

You didn't miss much, it was only like a 45 minute stream and half of it they were having problems.

Site looks fantastic but they said they were going to show off a lot of it today so no worries.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#41  Edited By crusader8463

What's the point of a Gold Membership if they don't archive all of the live stuff for us? Do they not realize the whole world doesn't run on West coast time?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I now once again regret my decision to resubscribe. Damn you Random PC Game!

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By face15

Fuck all of ya'll. I want a god damn archive.

JamesJeux007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#44  Edited By JamesJeux007

Yeah, it really is a shame. But hey, when it comes to video games; EU gamers always get fucked so you kinda get used to it. Does someone has the twitch TV archive or something ?

Avatar image for legendarychopchop
LegendaryChopChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLLSL3 will probably be archived on YouTube at some point after the event, I've seen the other ones posted there in reasonable parts (3 I believe).

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CptBedlam

I would've preferred an archived version as well... but guys, this is just a design preview and they apparently will preview it again on the BLLSL which will be archived.

No need to burn down any embassies yet!

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cloudenvy

@CptBedlam: It's still a little crappy. : (

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LikeaSsur

Jeez, guys, it's ONE (1) feature that you missed, and suddenly you're all up in arms about it? Regretting your decision to (re)subscribe because they won't archive a soon-to-be redundant show?

This isn't about favoring one time zone over the other, he's going to be showing it today, and chances are they'll archive the BLLSL.

Even then, jeez, stop whining so much. I guarantee you'll get your money's worth out of the site eventually. And if you don't? Cancel it, simple as that.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By geirr

There seemingly is need to archive it, so get on it!