AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By AssInAss
@eunao2

@JamesJeux007: It's in their GiantBombPremium channel on twitch. You need a password to access it...

How do subscribers get the password?

That's really dumb that it isn't archived. They better give an objective technical reason, I don't care if I have to watch the whole BLLSL just for this segment, will take forever to go through the archived BLLSL.
mackinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By mackinder

People aren't up in arms about it. Most people are just a little bummed is all. I saw it was on the schedule, saw it was at a crazy time and I thought, "Oh cool, I can watch that while packing tomorrow!" I then came on here to say, "Hey that sucks."

Giving feedback towards a product you pay for, especially a rolling service like this, isn't whining.

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By CptBedlam

@AssInAss: We don't get that pw, I'm pretty sure it's an internal thing for the crew.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AlexanderSheen

@LikeaSsur said:

Jeez, guys, it's ONE (1) feature that you missed, and suddenly you're all up in arms about it? Regretting your decision to (re)subscribe because they won't archive a soon-to-be redundant show? This isn't about favoring one time zone over the other, he's going to be showing it today, and chances are they'll archive the BLLSL. Even then, jeez, stop whining so much. I guarantee you'll get your money's worth out of the site eventually. And if you don't? Cancel it, simple as that.

This. It's just a preview for the redesign, guys...

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By AssInAss
@CptBedlam

@AssInAss: We don't get that pw, I'm pretty sure it's an internal thing for the crew.

Welp.

It's the principle,not the actual content that matters here.
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By ajamafalous
@FLStyle said:

If it's not a complete repeat of what happened last night, with whatever development stories were told, whatever jokes they made or other things they talked about, then the point of us missing out on the livestream has been missed.

Yeah, this. I'm sick so I went to sleep early, assuming it would be archived like everything else. I'm more than a little annoyed.
ShaggsMagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#58  Edited By ShaggsMagoo

There is absolutely no reason what so ever for them not to archive it outside of plain laziness. The entire point of the premium membership was to have access to additional content that would not be available for the free site. For them to then make the content but say your SOL if you have to work or don't live in a time zone appropriate for the already late stream. They are saying to their paying customers that you don't deserve to see content that you paid for. And that is incredibly shitty.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By The_Nubster

Hell, I saw the demo and I'm bothered it isn't archived. It was pretty funny, and really interesting, and the fact that it's a premium stream carries with it certain expectations. It's not cool for premium members in certain timezones to not get a chance to see that video just because it aired at some ridiculous-ass time for them.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#60  Edited By Mnemoidian

@Mackinder: Fwiw, it's not about non-subscribers not getting access to it - it's about subscribers who live in Europe (and other not-US places) not being able to stay up all night (literally, started at 2 am for me), to watch it. Much like we have to stay up all night to take part in TNT, etc. (needless to say, that's an especially difficult thing to do on a work/school night)

And yeah, the interest here is really only half in what's being shown off (it's going to be shown later), it's the inevitable hijinx.

*shrug*

And the reason why people are making a fuss about it, is so that the crew knows that this stuff is interesting for archiving.

I do wish they'd put a little more effort into catering to the not-US members of their site. Just a little bit.

(And to be clear here, I'm not raging, I'm just a bit bummed out, feeling like a second-rate subscriber)

beepmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By beepmachine

I can't see any argument as to why it shouldn't be archived. I just happened to not see the notification at the top of the page, and I'd like to watch it now. It's not a big deal, but it's odd.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#62  Edited By LordAndrew

Assuming BLLSL will be broadcasted on Twitch, I probably won't be able to see it today either.

agikamike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By agikamike

Almost nobody complaining wants to watch this video for the redesign, they want to watch it for dave talking to them. Which, hey, that's the type of stuff people pay for. Honestly, all premium content should be archived, in one form or another. Kinda shitty that it's not. ESPECIALLY since any form of premium content has been sparse, lately.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@HoM3R: @FLStyle: It happens. Occasionally, things can only be witnessed live. The banter wasn't all that witty as I recall, it wasn't like you missed a hell of a lot. The important thing is the site info, beyond that complaining is silly.