I fell of of the lockdown train of GB-videos and now I have no idea where anything is

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Am I the only one having a hard time finding the different vids? I really wish GB would be better at tagging their videos and sorting them with correct titles and such. I've just given up at this point. I rarely catch them live due to time difference (I'm in Norway), so I'm stuck with scrolling backwards hoping to find whatever I'm looking for and crossing my fingers it's the right part of that series.

Wich is sad, becuase Giant Bomb has never been sa good as it is right now. Everyone joining each other and lots of different games being played. I love it!

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You could use Qlcrew.com which is a fan project with much better tagging.

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HellBrendy

Hm, nice tip. I'll check it out! Thanks.

Having to use a different site that the one I'm paying for is kind of a bummer but whatever. Better than nothing!

shaunsharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could use Qlcrew.com which is a fan project with much better tagging.

Wow, thanks for that link. I've been wanting a search feature like this for so long. I hope GB incorporates something like this.

shaunsharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shaunsharky

Hmmm. It doesn't seem to be super accurate, at least not for recent videos. For instance, right now when I filter videos with Alex or Alex and Vinny, Mass Alex 3 doesn't show up. And when I choose Jan, none of his recent Bloodborne videos show up. I'm guessing the site is a little behind in its tagging?

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

QLcrew might be a bit behind but yeah they have been doing work GB has refused to for years unfortunately. Joke. but props to qlcrew.