I just ordered RE Origin Collection. I hope the two games are good.

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anybody played it here? ;] Should i play first 0 or 1? I am excited to play it tomorrow :] I bought it for PS4

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By darkvare

i think you should play 1 first if you have never played them, zero is more demanding cause of the 2 character juggling so i reccomend getting used to the games controls by playing 1 then going into 0

Avatar image for deactivated-58d0fe182d7c0
deactivated-58d0fe182d7c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you DO start with 0 then 1 is gonna seem like 2x the masterpiece though, so that could be good

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

1 holds up as one of my favorite games ever and the remasters are done pretty damn welll. I'm not as fond of 0 but it's still worth giving a shot and the port itself is just as good as REmake. As for the order, definitely play 1 first and then Zero.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

REmake is a masterpiece.

zero is not but still kinda good

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Richardqx

Ok, just few hours and it's mine :] Do you like the modern controls better than the original? ;]

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally i've got it. I started with 1 and it's so great!!! ;]

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

The remake of the first game is incredible. Zero is easier to understand after 1 because the menus are fiddly, and that's the order they came out in.

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm about 7 hours in the game. It's nearly perfect. It's hard, but fair. There are plenty of awesome moments. The action and logic parts of the game are well balanced. The rendered backgrounds looks good. It's a true SURVIVAL horror and it's satisfying. So far, my favorite RE game. I give it 10/10 and i'm very excited to play zero :]

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Richardqx

So i finished the remake and now i am about 4 hours in the Zero. It's so damn hard even on medium difficulty. Much harder than the REmake. Should i kill everything i see or rather run a lot? I am currently totally out of ammo and health but i just want to shoot them all xD lol I had to finish up some giant worm-boss with a knife for i had no ammo left.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#11  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@richardqx said:

So i finished the remake and now i am about 4 hours in the Zero. It's so damn hard even on medium difficulty. Much harder than the REmake. Should i kill everything i see or rather run a lot? I am currently totally out of ammo and health but i just want to shoot them all xD lol I had to finish up some giant worm-boss with a knife for i had no ammo left.

RE0 is easily one of the hardest games in the series, and part of that comes from how stingy it is with non-handgun ammo. The other part is that you have two characters to worry about, and Rebecca can't exactly take very many hits. There are a couple of tricks to make dodging zombies easier, like telling the second character to wait, running to the door, then telling them to follow you again right before you open it, but it's tough enough that even I still had to revert to a previous save a couple of times the last time I played through it.

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played 4, 3, 1 and 0 and i think that 3 was maybe equally hard as Zero. The game is superb. I only wish there were more of modern and true survival horrors.