I lost achievements because of no internet. Help!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

This happened a little while ago but I'm wondering if it can be undone. Last christmas, I got Infinite Undiscovery as a gift and I played it at my parents place where they only have a dial up connection (they live deep in the country). However, shortly before Christmas, I was at a friends place and we recovered my gamertag so I could play stupid old CoD with him online. Anyway, I couldn't re-recover my gamertag at my parents place because they have no broadband. At the time I didn't know what I was doing because I was completely unaware of the situation. So, I proceeded to keep playing IU. Anyway when I got back to the city and re-recovered my gamertag I found out that the achievements I got from IU were gone. If I play the game over again, will I be able to get the achievements again? A friend told me that the same thing happened to him but when he went to replay the game none of the achievements would register, but I don't think that's true. It just wouldn't be fair or make any sense. What do you guys think?

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

If you play the game over again,on your xbox 360,you will not get your ACH back.You will have to play at your friends Xbox 360.
Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Alex_Murphy

Well it sounds like you didn't exactly 'loose' them, you just played a game while not signed into your gamerprofile. I think the only way to get those points would be to play the game again while signed in.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

Lol I'm getting two totally opposite answers... does anyone have any experience with this?