Avatar image for phatmac
#101 Posted by Phatmac (5930 posts) -

Monday

Avatar image for evanbower
#102 Posted by evanbower (1247 posts) -

I'm in withdrawal after last weeks holiday no content break. Hook up the Monday to my veinsssssss.

Avatar image for jdh5153
#103 Posted by jdh5153 (1097 posts) -

Why isn't there a page for this I love Monday thing? Is there a way to get to it?

Avatar image for pr1mus
#104 Posted by pr1mus (4158 posts) -

@jdh5153 said:

Why isn't there a page for this I love Monday thing? Is there a way to get to it?

They're under the features category in videos.

Avatar image for notdavid
#105 Posted by notdavid (873 posts) -

@AndrewB said:

Patrick should totally be done with 999 by now and moving on through Virtue's Last Reward.

I'm kind of terrified that he'll finish it once and call it a day. Any ending that's not the true one should be thought of as a game over.

Avatar image for daiphyer
#106 Posted by Daiphyer (1481 posts) -

I miss the old I Love Mondays song :(

Avatar image for alexandersheen
#107 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5150 posts) -

People actually post in this thread? Awesome! I thought it was long forgotten. Anyway, I would looove me some I Love Mondays.

Avatar image for nightriff
#108 Posted by Nightriff (7121 posts) -

@Daiphyer said:

I miss the old I Love Mondays song :(

You and me bro

Avatar image for cheesebob
#109 Posted by Cheesebob (1307 posts) -

Honestly I don't mind the new format for I Love Mondays. It has grown on me. I love the spontaneity and the look at the workings of Giant Bomb

Avatar image for winternet
#110 Posted by Winternet (8397 posts) -

Will we know on today's ILM what did Brad write on the envelope?

Avatar image for pr1mus
#111 Posted by pr1mus (4158 posts) -

@Winternet said:

Will we know on today's ILM what did Brad write on the envelope?

He said on twitter that it was close to what the ending turned out to be. I like it because when he wrote the paper in the envelope he described his idea as really awful!

Avatar image for winternet
#112 Posted by Winternet (8397 posts) -

@Pr1mus said:

@Winternet said:

Will we know on today's ILM what did Brad write on the envelope?

He said on twitter that it was close to what the ending turned out to be. I like it because when he wrote the paper in the envelope he described his idea as really awful!

He did make a strong case for Leviathan though.

Avatar image for icemo
#113 Posted by Icemo (715 posts) -

@Winternet said:

@Pr1mus said:

@Winternet said:

Will we know on today's ILM what did Brad write on the envelope?

He said on twitter that it was close to what the ending turned out to be. I like it because when he wrote the paper in the envelope he described his idea as really awful!

He did make a strong case for Levia-thon though.

Fixed.

Avatar image for immortalsaiyan
#114 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4748 posts) -

@Cheesebob said:

Honestly I don't mind the new format for I Love Mondays. It has grown on me. I love the spontaneity and the look at the workings of Giant Bomb

I prefer this new style over the produced one.

I bet brad was tipped off by something that happens in Leviathan.

Avatar image for pyromagnestir
#115 Posted by pyromagnestir (4453 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@Cheesebob said:

Honestly I don't mind the new format for I Love Mondays. It has grown on me. I love the spontaneity and the look at the workings of Giant Bomb

I prefer this new style over the produced one.

I bet brad was tipped off by something that happens in Leviathan.

I like the new style, I just wish they kept the intro song...

Loading Video...
Avatar image for toowalrus
#116 Posted by TooWalrus (13391 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

Monday

Monday

Avatar image for wafflez
#117 Posted by wafflez (562 posts) -

Will there be a podcast this week?!

Avatar image for daiphyer
#118 Posted by Daiphyer (1481 posts) -

.... and the rest of the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Avatar image for flstyle
#119 Posted by FLStyle (6256 posts) -

Drop that Monday knowledge bomb on me!

Avatar image for ravenlight
#120 Posted by Ravenlight (8057 posts) -

Where's dat Mondays?

Avatar image for slopoke36
#121 Posted by slopoke36 (2 posts) -

I am watiting as well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Avatar image for hatking
#122 Posted by HatKing (7269 posts) -

At leest you spelt watiting rite.

Avatar image for coldwolven
#123 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2484 posts) -

There's a waiting room for I Love Mondays now? I just want them to announce a day where they're going to play Genesis games all day long.

Online
Avatar image for alexandersheen
#124 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5150 posts) -

It's almost tuesday where I live and I hate tuesdays.

Avatar image for seancoughing
#125 Posted by SeanCoughing (280 posts) -
@Cold_Wolven That would be glorious.
Avatar image for jackhole
#126 Posted by Jackhole (407 posts) -

I could go for some hot Monday action. Everybody is in the office this week too. Woo!

Avatar image for somberowl
#127 Posted by SomberOwl (920 posts) -

Lol I didn't know about this waiting area. I fit right in!

Avatar image for mnzy
#128 Posted by mnzy (3044 posts) -

Will Jeff still have a beard? All bets are on!

Avatar image for demoskinos
#129 Posted by Demoskinos (17325 posts) -

Ain't no lovin Mondays up in this joint.

Avatar image for xmegadethxsly
#130 Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY (484 posts) -
Mondays???
Mondays???
Avatar image for jesstar
#131 Posted by Jesstar (7 posts) -

Not sure how I feel about Monday's yet. Here is hoping that someone does a video to tell me!

Avatar image for spaceyoghurt
#132 Posted by Spaceyoghurt (165 posts) -

What the fuck's going on? It's Tuesday over here!

Avatar image for demoskinos
#133 Posted by Demoskinos (17325 posts) -

@xMEGADETHxSLY said:

Mondays???
Mondays???

That is the right attitude. Also, I miss that couch.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
#134 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (5710 posts) -

So it's going to be that kind of week again.

Avatar image for humanity
#135 Posted by Humanity (16217 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: Whats most tragic is that it's already tuesday in some parts of the world and those poor souls had to endure without an I love Mondays

Avatar image for cincaid
#136 Posted by Cincaid (3051 posts) -

@Humanity: 00.55 Tuesday here in Sweden. *single tear drop*

Avatar image for humanity
#137 Posted by Humanity (16217 posts) -

@Cincaid: Our hearts go out to all the "Tuesdayers" of the world

Avatar image for nekuctr
#138 Posted by NekuCTR (1712 posts) -

No one's in the office: Loads of content.

Everyone's in the office: Nothing.

GB logic.

Avatar image for ollyoxenfree
#139 Posted by OllyOxenFree (5015 posts) -

As they say in Russia: "I love Mondays for I hate Tuesdays."

Avatar image for joeybagad0nutz
#140 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1498 posts) -

@mnzy said:

Will Jeff still have a beard? All bets are on!

I thought he couldn't grow one.....

Avatar image for thatdutchguy
#141 Posted by thatdutchguy (1301 posts) -

@Joeybagad0nutz: I saw him growing a beard last week.

Avatar image for ejiehi
#142 Posted by ejiehi (176 posts) -
Avatar image for jz
#143 Posted by JZ (2343 posts) -

Vinny and brad produces more stuff alone than everyone combined

Avatar image for ben_h
#144 Posted by Ben_H (3933 posts) -
@Joeybagad0nutz said:

@mnzy said:

Will Jeff still have a beard? All bets are on!

I thought he couldn't grow one....

He is using a very loose definition of the word beard. I've seen Jeff's beards. They are more of a cross between a pedo stache and those greasy, kinda patchy beards teenagers try and grow.
Avatar image for jz
#145 Posted by JZ (2343 posts) -

Mondays are no longer loved! Up is down black is white. 2013 the the love ended.

Avatar image for blacklagoon
#146 Posted by BlackLagoon (1925 posts) -
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for trafalgarlaw
#147 Posted by TrafalgarLaw (1715 posts) -

You guys, they still need to adjust to the new office! Be patient!

Avatar image for rapid
#148 Posted by Rapid (1595 posts) -

They release a late a I Love Mondays after the new years and now they the audacity to release one this week???????!!! GRRRRRRR

Avatar image for leejunfan83
#149 Posted by leejunfan83 (1156 posts) -

@NekuCTR said:

No one's in the office: Loads of content.

Everyone's in the office: Nothing.

GB logic.

Avatar image for minipato
#150 Posted by MiniPato (2821 posts) -

Monday is on vacation this week, so they can't love it.