I made a game discovery system based on your profile & preferences as a player.

DISCOVERIOUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone,

As a side project, I was thinking of a way to give game suggestions based on various number of criterias.

It's pretty basic right now, you have 6 different types of profiles (Bard, Inkeeper, Commander, Explorator, Gladiator and Ninja).

Each profile has a game linked to it, which should be related to the profile preferences.

So you get the profile which fits you the most as a player (trying not to spoil too much here) as well as a game linked to it.

For the time being, I have limited it to PC games.

I deliberately choose games which had a low to medium visibility on Steam, but still had a decent number of good reviews to ensure that they are complete games and not school or hobby projects.

You can check it out right here.

Disclaimer: I do not own/made any of the game presented as a recommendation there.

I do, however, have authorization from the studios to display their game.

I have no financial benefit in this project, and I made all the illustrations myself using Adobe Illustrator.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a really great idea! I shared it with a couple of my friends and my wife, all who are constantly ignoring when I recommend games to them that they'd like because they don't trust my grubby, Dark Souls/Super Meat Boy loving ass.

I'm basically a layman on stuff like this, despite finding it super interesting, so take this with a grain of salt, but what you have seems really great, especially for it being so early on!