I made Film & 40's posters for all of the movies. Feel free to use them!

sublime50lbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I've been working on syncing up all the Film & 40's episodes with their respective movies.

It's a process but I combine them in Adobe Premiere and add bumpers (GB logo) before and after the film so it's not just a black screen during their intros/outros. I do it this way primarily so that it never goes out of sync with the audio.

I then add them to my private Plex library under a commentary section (along with Redlettermedia's commentary tracks.)

The only downside to doing this is there's multiple posters of the same movie. So for instance if I'm scrolling through all my movies, I'll see two posters of Commando and I won't know which is GB version or the original right off the bat. I could change the title of the movie, but that messes with me and my Cataloging-based OCD in a different way...

So instead I decided to make my own posters!

You can find all of them here: https://imgur.com/a/RD2kpRy

If you find any errors, let me know and I'll try to fix them!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

This is super awesome duder. Well done!

MorganRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MorganRush

Thanks for bumping the thread. Otherwise, I guess I'd not have seen those awesome posters. When it comes to creating videos, there are a bunch of different software options out there. One popular choice is video editing software, which lets you easily manipulate and edit footage to create a polished final product. I've used Movavi Video Editor before (https://www.movavi.com/), and it's super user-friendly and has a ton of great features. As for posters, I guess Photoshop is the most commonly used tool, but you can use anything you want. Actually, you can draw the posters with your hands.

mekon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They look nice!