I need a collectathon game

Azurath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ever since I watched Brad play Nuts and Bolts, I have been itching to play a collectathon game. It's been years since I sank extended amounts of time into a game collecting things, but I suddenly really want to.

I only have a Vita, so PSP, PSone, or Vita only. I would also prefer it to be a 3D platformer of some sorts. I know that sort of knocks out a ton of games, but I have too large of a backlog of RPGs to add more.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ever since I watched Brad play Nuts and Bolts, I have been itching to play a collectathon game. It's been years since I sank extended amounts of time into a game collecting things, but I suddenly really want to.

I only have a Vita, so PSP, PSone, or Vita only. I would also prefer it to be a 3D platformer of some sorts. I know that sort of knocks out a ton of games, but I have too large of a backlog of RPGs to add more.

Nuts and Bolts

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Jailbreak your PSP, install a N64 emulator (you can do that, right?) and play Donkey Kong 64, which is the most collectathon of all collectathon platformers. Yeah, Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie are better games, but if you want to experience the obtainment of random junk, there's no better game out there.

Alternatively, I imagine the first 3 spyro games would scratch that itch just fine if you aren't into the whole questionable legality thing.