I need a Giantbomb reaction to the new Death Stranding trailer ASAP

jrob8604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After seeing the new death stranding trailer and release date, I instantly went to Giantbomb to see if they had any reaction. Please make this happen. Love the strange, puzzled, and interested looks from the cast.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of East office has seen it, if Twitter is to be trusted, but we might still get some GBWest reactions during the UPF.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

It's an open-world third-person action shooter with Kojima cutscenes and a map that has verticality reminiscent of Zero Dawn. There, that's your video. Wow many crazy, so artistic. After he gave away the literal entirety of MGSV in its trailers, I can't say I care too much about what's been shown here.

it is extremely cool that it was Winding Refn as a character though. That is literally the most interesting part of it to me.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm watching the RE4 playdate right now and trying to piece together what the hell that game even is based on the tiny bits they're saying is amazing.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By Nodima

They probably won't watch it (on the site*), but Dan, Jeff B and Abby discussed it a little past the midway point of the RE4 playdate today for at least 10 minutes and I'm sure based on Alex's Twitter feed he will Have Some Things to Say tomorrow (for Friday's podcast) as long as he isn't out of the office. I'll bet Rorie stumbles into bringing it up on Friday as long as he's on as well.