I need help, duders. XBox or PS4?

Dr_Beaverah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Beaverah

I hate making this a forum thread, but I need the help. I'm finally at the point where I can get one of these bad boys, but I don't know which one to throw the money down on. I'm not partial to any franchise, and I don't have any hand in the "console war". I'll do some online gaming, but I wouldn't go as far and say that it I'll be competive. I just need some guidance from my fellow duders! Basically, which console is just the all-around, superior system. I know that's a ridiculous question to ask, but I'm at the ridiculous point in my life where it's okay to spend hundreds of dollar on a gaming system. So, X-Box or PS4?

indieslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PS4. I bought the XONE instead, but only to play games with my brothers. If you don't have a specific reason to buy the One, and are looking for the all around better buy, go PS4.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What systems do your friends have? What games DO you like? What do you do with your console (how much media etc...) are you super into the NFL? Do you have a large Xbox 360 library that would make backwards compatibility attractive?

If you're going to just say "Which console should I get pick one as if I had no preferences" I probably would say PS4, but depending on your preferences and such the Xbox One COULD be a better choice, so it's useful to know more information.

Dr_Beaverah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsocrates: I'm kind of in the no preference category. I've been out of the console game for awhile. Also, not many of my friends play games, so it would probably be mostly for solo play with some casual online.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

@dr_beaverah: I always say go with the system that has the most exclusives and multi-plats you like.

Go through these lists and look only ate the exclusives and see which has a lineup that looks more appealing to you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

The only other factor would be how much you like multiplayer and which according has more of your friends on it.

Painkiller80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsocrates: I'm kind of in the no preference category. I've been out of the console game for awhile. Also, not many of my friends play games, so it would probably be mostly for solo play with some casual online.

The online and playing with friends stuff is better on XBone and the single player more graphical power is better on the PS4.

One thing people don't talk about in the console debate much is my PS4 sounds like a jet getting ready to take off. But my XBone you could hear a pin drop it so quiet.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@painkiller80: It seems like kind of a crapshoot whether you get a loud PS4 or not, or at least based on the fact some people say its loud as hell and others say its just fine on the internet. My PS4 fans might kick into high gear from time to time, but its nothing i would compare to a jet engine. I don't have a Xbox one to compare it to, but my PS4 has been acceptably quiet for the most part especially compared to last gen consoles. but being in the chopper on MGSV will send the fans into overdrive compared to normal use. The only console i personally ever felt sounded too load in normal use was the old 360 when the disc drive was spinning.

And OP just go for the console with the exclusive you want. If i didn't own a PS3/360 the backwards compatibility of the Xbox would be kinda tempting for me personally, but all my friends are online on the PS4 and i enjoy the Sony exclusives more then i do Microsoft's. The PS4 has had slightly better performing multi-platform games compared to the Xbox, but the differences are nothing major (1080p vs. 720p, 60 vs. 30fps here and there).

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I have an Xbox One because Best Buy sold me one of those and a 40 inch TV for $500. I've used it quite a bit, have a few games for it, but if I didn't already have a PC then a PS4 would be on top of my list of things to get. Multiplatform games perform better on the PS4 - higher resolutions, steadier framerates, etc. - and the PS4 has Bloodborne.

It's weird to note that my Xbox One is fairly quiet. Not even in comparison to the "is there a rocket taking off somewhere" sound of the Xbox 360, it's just generally a pretty quiet console.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

I only just bought a ps4 last week and I've only got to spent a very limited number of hours with it so it's just an impression but the experience has been quite snappy. I'm surprised that there is almost no customization still on the home screen after 2 years but the general system seems good. On the other hand, I've been staying at a friend's house this week and the Xbox one here is acting all kinds of glitchy. Maybe it's just KI season 2 but sound cut out randomly and the load times were some times over a minute. Is this normal? This was the performance when the system was initially turned on. It seem to be ok after a little bit so maybe updating in the background causes this idk.

I will say though, looking at the exclusives line up, Microsoft is going more hard on it this time around and I'm a little sadden I might not get to play those games. On the other hand, it's still early days so some of those games could cross over and I'm sure ps4 will also have its share of good exclusives like SF5. Mircosoft fought for the right to stay in the gaming arena so I have a feeling they will go for more bolder, crazier, more interesting things to try to reclaim the #1 spot. Something about this industry makes the 1st place guy complacent and 2nd place guy a bit desperate and totally crazy and always more interesting to watch so these days I'm kinda rooting for Xbox.

I've also seen some great deals on xboxs' so it's something to consider.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By The_Nubster

Xbox One has games, PS4 doesn't. Forza, the upcoming Gears, all kinds of Halo at various levels of functionality, Quantum Break looks cool, they're getting Tomb Raider early and that last game was pretty good, plus better online services and party support, backwards compatibility and all of that good stuff. Sitting at TV distance, you're not gonna notice a couple hundred p's of resolution, honestly; even as an avid PC gamer, I notice framerate dips way more than resolution when I play, whether it's PC or console.

Unless the distant Sony exclusives have you excited, or you're into indie games with a passion, I'd lean towards the Xbox. The PS4 is not being used as extensively as it could by Sony, and the Xbox sees far more exclusive games and quality-of-life updates than the PS4 does, at least at this point in the cycle.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Do you want Halo 5, yes or no? Scalebound.

I have both consoles, and I use XONE way more.

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Franstone

I'll start off by making it clear I've always liked Xbox over Playstation.
I think the controller is better/more comfortable, especially the One's with the rumble triggers which are great in Forza games.
The Xbox Live network is better/more stable than PSN. Whether anyone likes it or not, more and more games are relying on being connected online.
I prefer Microsoft's IPs over Sony's as well. Xbox seems to have a wider variety of quality games out now and in the near future.
It's been said that Sony didn't even show up at Gamescom because they had nothing to show.
People will laugh but I even like the Xbox dashboard is better than PS4's which seems to be almost the same as the PS3's.
Microsoft seems to be updating, adding features, and fixing problems faster than Sony (esp with the new dashboard coming in November).
The interaction between the One and Windows 10 with the Xbox app and streaming is an added bonus. Hopefully they'll add PC streaming to Xbox as well.
Even the folks working for Microsoft like Phil Spencer and Larry Hryb seem to be more involved with their community when Sony has who? (I know who but where are they?)
Just makes them seem more human and connected to their product and audience.
Yes the Playstation is a little bit more powerful and have way more indie games but does that even matter?
Any 3rd party title (esp a single player game) that would be a vastly improved experience with better hardware I purchase for my PC.

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Naoiko

I'd vote PS4 over Xbox one. I should note however that I own nether and play PC and 3DS. =) So take my advice with a grain of salt hahaha.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

Take the number of exclusive games your interested in per platform and multiply it by the number of friends your likely to play with on the platform.

The greater of the two console's number is the one to get.

NOTE: Consider yourself as a friend for both consoles to not multiply by zero

Alternatively don't consider yourself as a friend and use the following system:

If (xboxNumber == 0) && (ps4Number == 0) THEN build a gaming PC.

(I like this method as both the numbers and the pseudocode-like language don't lie.)

serius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly in my opinion it would probably come down to what exclusives you prefer. Take a look at upcoming exclusive IP's and weigh up what you want to play. Make sure to check it isn't a timed exclusive as this has become a pretty regular thing in the console scene.

I usually default to PS4 with PC being my main platform. The exclusive content particularly involving Japanese developers is always a draw for me.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Xbone has a better interface and download speeds, PS4 has better hardware and a cheaper subscription fee. Neither are really dealbreakers IMO, I'd say just go with whatever has more exclusives you care about. I went PS4 at first because I knew when Japanese support ramps up there'll be games that are defacto exclusive to the PS4 because nobody in Japan cares about the Xbox.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

I have both.

I prefer my Xbox One at the moment - Forza Horizon 2, Dead Rising 3, MCC (now that it sorta works) are pretty good. I have a Kinect model and I am honestly a sucker for it. I love using the voice controls, even though they're kinda stupid. Giantbomb videos work playing through Internet Explorer (bleh - built in app) on the Xbox

I've had some issues with the PS4 and strangely, I don't like its interface that much and I've had some issues with the controller. That said I'll reassess this when Uncharted 4 comes out.

Either is fine.

ninnanuam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the controller for Xbone more and its also where I play multiplayer but that is due to things outside of the console itself (live usage doesn't go toward my data cap and my speeds seem faster with live compared to PS). ATM I'm generally playing single player games on PS4 (or PC) and multi on xbox.

If I could only have one I think id go with PS4, it has the momentum and the install base so that its likely the lead development platform going forward so games released on both will likely take advantage of the PS4 hardware and unless MS decides to roll deep and purchase a shit tonne of exclusives chances are there will be more exclusive third party PS4 games. This is doubly true if you happen to like Japanese games.

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xbox One.
I won't talk trash about the PS4 but here is why I chose to keep my Xbox One and sold my PS4 after E3.
The obvious: Cheaper, more first Party titles for the last 3 Holidays and it seems like next year will be the same, the controller does things I didn't know was possible (Forza 6 blows my mind), the connection with windows 10 and next year emphasis on cross buy/cross play with PC, better online infrastructure and stability, monthly updates, preview program, the "one entertainment system" is actually true. Also... next year's line up is insane:

• Quantum Break
  • Scalebound
  • Re:Core
  • Halo Wars 2
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Gears of War 4
  • Inside
  • Cuphead
  • Below
  • Crackdown 3

Now the less obvious:
Phil Spencer is someone I somehow fully trust ( not enough people like him runs big companies ) and MS seems to be really getting their shit together. Their vision for the future of windows devices and games is exactly what I expect and want. The strong desire to bring backward compatibility on the xbox one 2 years down the line is a strong sign that your current games will likely be compatible on the next console as well compared to Sony who is developing a streaming/subscription based service to solve that issue. The cloud... I always downplayed that aspect thinking it was just a "hype word", but seeing what Crackdown 3 seems to be doing is just unbelievable and just a glimpse of what is possible on that edge.

Hopefully, it helps you. Also, PS4 is a really great system as well.

P.S. As I've said, I won't talk trash on the PS4 but I could write an entire post on why I don't think Sony (not only Playstation) have many more years left and why investing hundreds of dollars in digital games and services on a Sony device seems like a bad idea.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As others have said, the biggest difference is going to be exclusives.

Are there any particular games you are looking forward to or that interest you? If you went out and bought a console tomorrow, what would be the first game you get?

I recently bought a PS4 and the main things that influenced me were getting a sweet Metal Gear Solid V bundle and Persona 5 being exclusive to Playstation consoles (at least for now). I also plan to go back and play Bloodborne when the Complete Edition comes out later this year.

I realise you said you're not too fussed about any franchises in particular, but you should really let the games lead you to the console and not the other way around.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd recommend whatever system your friends have. I generally prefer my ps4 over my x1 for games, but the x1 over the ps4 for movies & tv

mackgyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I bought an XBOX One mostly for the Masterchief Collection. Any multi-console game that comes out, I'll get it for the PS4, unless the Xbox gets some extra content. The PS4 is a lot faster in terms navigating the menus, getting in and out of games. I can't believe how much slower the Xbox is. Also it depends on what games you like and if it's worth getting one console over the other. I would look ahead into future releases and also look at exclusives.

lamabraveheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You also get a much better battery life with the xbox one controller. I am always charging my ps4 controller. I overall prefer the xbox one experience, but you cant go wrong either way. Since you will be playing solo, look at which console has the most appealing exclusives. I have both and I honestly don't think the graphical is that big of a deal for majority of the multiplats..

ulothra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have both and I think the answer might depend on what prevous-gen console(s) you own. I owned a 360 last gen, but not a PS3. This makes Games/Deals with Gold on the Xbox are a better value for me than PlayStation Plus.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#26 FinalDasa  Moderator

Either.

Look at the handful of exclusives each console has and will have in the immediate future and that might help. Overall though they are pretty much the same at this point.

If you can hold out until Christmas you may be able to grab a bundle you like and get into this generation that way.

CabooseMSG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CabooseMSG

Honestly it depends what kind of games you want to play, you wont reeaaally notice a difference between the 900p and 1080p, and in some cases 1080p sacrifices FPS for the improved resolution. What your main focus should be is where you friends are located, and which exclusives call out to you. Do you want to play Halo 5, Forza 6, and Scalebound? Or are you rather wanting to play Bloodbourne, Uncharted 4, or Horizon: Zero Dawn? I choose my Xbox One because of exclusives, and its better multimedia-wise in my opinion. But I want to get a PS4 to play Bloodbourne and Uncharted eventually.

Lost_Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both consoles have their strengths and like many have already said, it comes down to exclusives. The Xbox One is killing it right now in the classic AAA gaming department but the PS4 seems to get a lot of indie games that either don't come to the One or not at release (but that seems to be changing somewhat it seems). Xbox One's move into having strong backwards compatibility is a factor if you had a 360 last gen if you have unfinished business with games you haven't started or a boon if you never had one period. PS4 has backwards compatibility too, but the One's way of doing it is a lot more enticing in my eyes. Once the backwards compatibility update launches in earnest, all 360 games with gold going forward will work on the One at the time of the release. With plans to put up hundreds of games at a time each time they update it, but we'll just have to see how that shakes out.

For my money, Titanfall and Sunset Overdrive is some of the most fun I've had this gen and unless you play games on PC, Titanfall is the only way to get that game on consoles. I haven't played a ton of Forza Horizon 2 but the first one was a favorite from last gen and finally got me into the franchise. The base Forza games were too simmy and "dry" for my tastes to bother with them, the Horizon spices the series up a little bit with more flair and some great looking environments. Rise of the Tomb Raider is this year, the One version of Fallout 4 is planned to get mods first if that does anything for you.

Also a matter of preference but I vastly prefer the Xbox One controller to the PS4, it feels a lot more comfortable, but the PS4 controller is good too.

Both console makers are going heavy on bundles again this year, The Xbox One has some decent bundles that Microsoft announced a week or so ago and I'm sure the PS4 has some good stuff on offer. I'd maybe look into waiting on a bundle and jump in that way, if I didn't have a One already, that 1TB Xbox One with Fallout 4 would of been the thing to get me on board this year. Either way, which ever console you choose will be a fantastic choice, maybe not the answer you want but it's not a real simple decision with both consoles being very strong.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@painkiller80: I don't know about the Xbox but the PS4 is extremely needy for air ventilation as compared to prior consoles. I had to remove the other systems and shelves in my cabinet to get the breathing room. This solved the noise problem for me.

Painkiller80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@painkiller80: I don't know about the Xbox but the PS4 is extremely needy for air ventilation as compared to prior consoles. I had to remove the other systems and shelves in my cabinet to get the breathing room. This solved the noise problem for me.

Both my PS4 and XBone sit on top of my entertainment center with nothing around or over them. So that isn't the problem.

Its not really a big deal. It is just that I will notice the fans on the PS4 when I am in a quiet part of a game or watching a movie. But the XBone makes almost zero noise.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

If you wanna actually play games coming out this year I'd vote for Xbox. Also the back compat thing is kinda rad if you think it's something you'll get some use out of. Also also, I know he's a 'suit' but Phil Spencer seems like a pretty rad dude. Finally someone who actually seems to give a damn is steering the ship an I'm really interested to see where he takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@painkiller80: It shouldn't make any noises when you watch a movie. Glad it doesn't bother you too much though :)

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same as always: Need any Japanese developed games in your gaming diet? PS4 is the only choice for that (except Scalebound)

PS4 units currently stocked on the shelves (1200 something model) are nice and silent compared to the ones out there, many of which had poorly applied thermal paste resulting in revving up mad.

The Paris Games Week Sony conference is on the 27th, if that's within a safe distance of black friday and you want something besides US/CA made multiplatform games ever, wait until then to decide your purchase.

Mister_Avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mister_Avatar

Like a few users on here I own both systems and here's what I've told my friends.

If you live alone and you play video games far more than you do anything else the PS4 is the system for you. Doubly so if you like Japanese games and aren't so much a fan of Halo, Forza, and Gears. It just plays games better than the xbox one. There's no denying that. The PS4 controller, which used to be a huge negative for almost any owner is now actually usable and if you're coming from ps3 or 360 the media functionality of the device is more than serviceable. The biggest downsides of the PS4 really how old the UI feel once you have used and gotten used to the Xbox One's and how shitty the battery life is. I mean 7 hours sounds like a lot but god help you if you forget to plug it in at night or if you don't change the controller go into standby mode when you're watching movies. It's really sad and the fact that you can't change it out for a bigger battery makes it a real bummer.

On the other hand, xbox is the best entertainment hub I or just about anybody else has ever seen. The fact that you can seamlessly switch between playing games to watching netflix to back to games, without ever have to restart anything is huge. Some people might disagree but those people probably don't own a kinect. Try it for a week. I'm pretty sure that once you do you'll never want to go back. I know some of you on this forum are rolling your eyes, but let me tell you about what happened just last night in my house.

I came home from work and started playing a little diablo 3 while I was waiting for my wife to get home. After about an hour or so I thought it was probably time to get up and make dinner so I just said, "xbox go to Pandora" and started cooking. After a while I wasn't feeling the epic soundtrack channel I was listening to so using my voice from the kitchen I changed the channel to my sunday brunch list. When my wife came home, I brought out dinner and switched it to netflix and put on house hunters while we ate dinner. Put music back on while we cleaned up. Then sat down to watch the end of season 4 of game of thrones on HBO go. (Yeah we're catching up) When we finished GoT she went to the bed room to play some Hearthstone on her IPAD and I fired up Diablo again. It was still waiting exactly where I left off. Keep in mind the only time I touched a controller for any of this was when I was playing Diablo 3. (yes I know ps4 can do some voice stuff but the suite is not nearly as robust or smooth as it is on XBO)

We both love this device and using it at our house when we have company over has sold at least 3 units that I know of. Listen I like the PS4 it's a great little device and if I were a kid in college again I would probably buy a PS4 over an xbox one. As a man with a family though, I think the Xbox One is by far the better choice. Also, reguardless of which system you buy, make sure you get the extended warrenty. I'm on my second xbox one and I know more than a few people have been burned when they're PS4 died on them this year.

ds9143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ds9143

As someone who does not have a bias, I'm a devoted member of the church of pc gaming, which exclusives are you interested in? That's the only thing that matters, I'm still super salty that I can't play Bloodborne because Sony will never put it on pc, but I digress. Get the console that has the exclusives you are most excited about. Otherwise get the console that all your friends have so you can play online together. Besides these two things the consoles are basically identical.

Edit: that is assuming you buy xone w/o kinect, and with what the guy above me said, kinect sounds pretty awesome.

if I were to buy a console I would probably buy ps4 because uncharted, bloodborne, horizon zero dawn, and infamous interest me waaaay more than any Microsoft property, with exception of remedy games

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If those videos don't convince you to get an xbox one and invest in a Microsoft products, I don't think anything will.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/7/9470861/microsoft-ceo-satya-nadella-interview-video-surface-book-windows-10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBPp1F-Utd4

mathj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i prefer the piss 4.

moerupolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll echo the posters above mostly.

You want Japanese games? PS4. PS4 is also region-free for people who are into importing a few games now and then.

You want the best online/media center capabilities and more western exclusives (via microsoft)? Xbone. Kinect is also quite neat on Xbone, though it is a bit big brother-ish in terms of telemetry and things like that.

It all depends on what you want out of your console.

Both of these game consoles are awesome and you really won't regret buying either if you like playing video games.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#40  Edited By extintor

@nashvilleskyline said:

Phil Spencer is someone I somehow fully trust

I also 100% trust in this guy and his desire to get the very best for Xbox One gamers. Naturally he wants our money just like everyone but I think he sincerely wants that to happen because the platform has the best games available. I don't know what direction SONY is moving in or even who is steering that ship?

Since Spencer has been at the helm I think it is safe to say that things have been turned around and the Xbox is moving in the right direction.

None of which is to say that the PS4 isn't the slightly more powerful machine but good games aren't limited by the difference in power between it and the Xbox, or at least they haven't been so far.

Like others have said in this thread, I have a mid-spec gaming PC as my alternate option (Nvidia 750 with i5 and 16 RAM) which means that there really are very few experiences I miss out on by not having a PS4.

At some point in the future I'll get a PS4 in order to catch up with those unique experiences but only once there are enough of them to make it worth it.

Naturally the same argument can be made in reverse by PS4 owners with PCs but, as I say, I think I trust in the direction of Xbox more than Sony at the moment.

There's a long way to go though and a lot can happen. Good luck in your choice OP.

buttle826

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buttle826

I have a PS4 and I like it. My brother has an XBone, and that seems OK. It makes this conversation weird, because it doesn't seem like the differentiaters are all that significant in either case (IMO, obviously).

What I'm curious about is if OP actually used anything from this thread to make a decision. From a cursory read through this thread, it seems about 50/50 split, and most people aren't even taking a side. How about it @dr_beaverah?

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I prefer the exclusives, controller and UI of the Xbox One, but the PS4 does some neat things as well. My main gripe about my PS4 is the stupid light on the controller which reflects off my TV. It's also getting pretty loud, where as I still can't hear my Xbox One when it's turned on.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Let me make the decision harder for you:

You can't go wrong either way.

Dr_Beaverah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I appreciate all the responses, duders! After much deliberation, I decided to go with the PS4 and ordered the Battlefront bundle. I'm a Star Wars guy, so the bundle seemed like a decent deal. Anxiously awaiting for it to arrive.