#1 Posted by McGook (12 posts) -

I've seen and enjoyed all of Metal Gear Scanlon before. loved it! I'm not so familiar with other series and was wondering if you guys recommend anything for a relatively new premium member!

thanks!

#2 Posted by Monkeyman04 (2793 posts) -
#3 Posted by Hopuk (26 posts) -

Demo Derbies, especially the ones with Jeff in them. Game Tapes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
#4 Posted by deactivated-5bb67033e3422 (1065 posts) -

Gal Gun Jeff is great;

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Enjoy was looking for cool baby but couldn't find it.

#5 Edited by BabyChooChoo (7092 posts) -

Beast in the East is off to a great start and it's pretty new if that matters at all, so I would personally recommend that.

#6 Posted by McGook (12 posts) -

thanks for the responses guys definitely going to check out every recommendation i see.

#7 Posted by glots (4294 posts) -

I feel like there should really be a sticky thread for this at some point, since I see a thread like this pop out every other week. Not the worst kind of topic to bring up again and again, of course, but still.

But since we're here now...

Loading Video...

#8 Posted by ToxicFruit (1922 posts) -

Load our last souls and Random Pc game are fantastic !

#9 Posted by BetaBand (398 posts) -

Can't believe I'm the first to say this but Metal Gear Scanlon. Watch it, love it, live it.

#10 Posted by nicolenomicon (852 posts) -

The Fortune Street TNT is really good. Kind of a precursor to Mario Party Party.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

I'm also a big fan of the old 3DO TNT. It's really something.

Loading Video...

#11 Edited by Monkeyman04 (2793 posts) -

@betaband:

@mcgook said:

I've seen and enjoyed all of Metal Gear Scanlon before. loved it! I'm not so familiar with other series and was wondering if you guys recommend anything for a relatively new premium member!

thanks!

#12 Posted by Fezrock (727 posts) -

Pretty much all the GBE premium stuff while Austin was there is golden; Life is Strange, Contradiction, Until Dawn, Phantasmagoria 2, etc.

Bioforge is great; though I actually don't know if that's premium or not. Same goes for all the random PC games, especially the FMVs, that Vinny has played; both with Dave and with others.

I've been kinda bored with UPF for a little while now; but there's some great ones in the past. Search the site for 'alpacas' and watch the UPF that comes up, that's a good one.

#13 Posted by dazzhardy (1464 posts) -

If you've never seen it (and, if you're wondering why Cloth Map is pretty exciting stuff) this video is a must watch

Loading Video...

#14 Posted by vdortizo (285 posts) -

@mcgook: get on those GBE playdates... Noctropolis was sooooo good, I wish they continued playing it.

#15 Posted by superdomino (212 posts) -

@nightriff started great thread on this a while back. Take a look there, but also one of my favorites is Pokémon Snap and Friends.

#16 Posted by OMGFather (1036 posts) -

All of the Random PC games.

#17 Posted by ratamero (386 posts) -

Vinny bought Bot Colony.

#18 Posted by McGook (12 posts) -
#19 Posted by BrunoTheThird (829 posts) -

I love Metal Gear Scanlon, and Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls.

#20 Edited by kcin (1003 posts) -

The Fortune Street TNT is really good. Kind of a precursor to Mario Party Party.

Loading Video...

This is my favorite suggestion, too. It's long, and has a surprisingly good arc!

#21 Posted by Rhymeasaurus (15 posts) -

All of the Mario Party Parties... Watch Jeff spiral into depression while Dan relives the good old days.

#22 Edited by Big_Denim (833 posts) -

@betaband: This. Why was this not the first post?

Also - was the Project KERBAL series restricted to premium folks? I LOVED that series and really miss it. :(

#23 Posted by Monkeyman04 (2793 posts) -

@big_denim: Read the OP.

@mcgook said:

thanks!

#24 Posted by Big_Denim (833 posts) -

@monkeyman04: Touche. I guess that's what I get for half-heartedly browsing the forums while I'm at work. :P

#25 Posted by BetaBand (398 posts) -

@monkeyman04: Touche. I guess that's what I get for half-heartedly browsing the forums while I'm at work. :P

Same :/ I've rewatched it though. Holds up 100%