I think I'm getting too old for videogames...

• 80 results
TheSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSovereign

For older gamers, I think many of you have had this thought run through your mind at some point in your gaming life. There's probably peaks and depressions when it comes to how you feel about games in general. I feel rather young to have just come up with this thought, after all I'm only 17 and I do not seem to share the same kind of enthusiasm with my friends.  They'll play just ANYTHING! And I believe there was a time in my life where I was the same as them. I'm starting to question whether it's a good hobby or not. Games used to be fresh, new and exciting when I was younger. Now I've come to believe that, for the most part, games are just getting boring!

I've made a lot of unwise purchases when it comes to searching for fun in videogames. After my recent retrospection of how videogames impacted my life and if they made a difference or not, well, I see some good times. Other than that, it's been a rather expensive hobby and it's been kind of detrimental to my social life. I could have gotten out there and made a posse instead of playing a whole bunch of stupid shit! Well, I guess I'm starting to sound like a whiney myspace emo now. But really, I must not dwell on the past.

When I was around 7, I got a Super Nintendo, a rather generous hand-me-down from a family friend. I remember playing a lot of crap for the system. Stuff like Bart vs whatever or the goddamn Lion King and other movie games. Other than that I had shit like Judge Dread and some good stuff like Mario Kart and Super Mario World. Also included was a library of fighting games and I'd just get my ass whopped by the AI, which ultimately resulted in me having a distain toward fighters. As I grew older and more and more systems and games started to pile up, I realized my tolerance for crap was diminishing. Even when I had a 360 and when I purchased the highest rated games for the system, I really didn't feel them, ya know? Bioshock, Gears of War, Halo 3, GTA IV, Left 4 Dead and other arcade releases didn't hold me for too long. The only thing that I played a lot on the 360 was Call of Duty 4 and Dead Rising. 

Over the years, I think I've only played a handful of simply excellent games. You know, the ones that really grab you by the balls and just say: "Dude, whatever the hell it is you're doing right now doesn't matter, just fucking play me!" I believe my most recent one would be Resident Evil 4 for the Wii. But other than that it has been quite stagnant. I thought I would be into the whole shmups thing, cause I really liked Ikaruga, but most of them aren't too exciting either. So i've ended up with a lot of mediocre shmups and I've even purchased whole systems just for them. Lately, my Wii tied with more alternative systems like the Saturn hasn't really satisfied me. It doesn't really get me going and I have a whole lot of games I have not even really played. I've taken up a taste for more intellectual practices, I'm starting to take more interest in school, I have been reading a lot, I'm exploring my creative elements (to a certain extent), ect. This is all really a shame, since even recently, I've invested a lot in expanding my gaming hobby in hopes of finding something. As of now I'm staring into an empty void.

I guess in my conclusion I'll ask you all what you think. I mean, there has been some sparks of interest when it comes games. They have been mostly action oriented western RPG's or MMO's which is interesting because RPG's in general have not been my game of choice. Also I think the Wii might have some rare, unique gems in the future. But really, why not just do away with it all? I suppose asking you people is like asking a bunch of drinking buddies on what they think of me going straight. I'm just losing faith, and even though I really want to believe that videogames can entertain me, they mostly fail to deliver. Should turn in my gamer card or should I try to see some kind of hope?
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mordukai

From your post its clear, at least to me, that you never liked video games to begin with. 

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By c1337us

Dude I will only know I am too old for games when my arthritic hands are not longer capable of holding a controller. But lets face it I'll be dead before then anyway. So I'm good.

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm 16 and had a bit of a crisis a few months ago suddenly realizing that I wouldn't be at home with mommy and daddy playing video games and going swimming for the rest of my life. Then I thought, ya know what, if I really am a gamer, and the games are worth playing, I'll still play them regardless.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#5  Edited By galiant

Well, you should never play something just for the sake of playing. You really should play for fun or not play at all. Some people enjoy a good story, some a challenge, and others enjoy taking on a challenge with a group of friends, maybe even against other people. I've seen people that get their kicks from endless grinding to reach the top of a scoreboard.

What interests you most in games? What, to you, was it that made you play games in the first place? Maybe you should explore that aspect of it a little instead of trying out games and genres other people find interesting. We are, after all, different.

It could also be that maybe you need that break from it, to appreciate your hobby of playing games more. You're seventeen, and there's a lot of things you could be doing besides playing games that's for sure =) After a while, you may miss playing games, come back to it, and discover something new!

If you're interested in entering the RPG genre, Fallout 3 is a good place to start since it will remind you of a shooter although  it most definetely isnt! If it's MMO's you want to explore, get the free World of Warcraft trial. That game is popular for a reason, and it doesn't have to take over your life like so many people let it. The game is fairly casual friendly at this point.

Best of luck to you!

Food

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Food

Yeah I went through a phase like this too.  You think hey look at me I'm practically adult, I can't be playing those damn video games no more!  Them's for kiddies!  Then you'll get a job  and realize how miserable life is and that video games are your only escape from this wretched existence and you'll be a gamer again.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Wolverine
@TheSovereign: I'm 16 and I don't think I'm getting to old for video games, I feel I'm losing enthusiasm for games because of the lack of innovation the media faces. You don't understand how tired I am of playing Call of Duty games.
JohnnyAutoFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JohnnyAutoFire

It might just be that 2009 has been a pretty dry year as far as video games are concerned (especially following a year like 2008).  Don't force yourself to play games that you're not going to enjoy playing, wait until there is a game that your legitimately excited about.  Maybe you should consider checking out some of the older games that got you into gaming in the first place.  During the past year I've picked up a Genesis, a SNES, and an N64 and I've had a blast playing through some of the games of yesteryear.

Anyways, if you're not having fun playing video games, then don't play them.  They are supposed to be an enjoyable experience and maybe you've just burnt-out on video games right now.
Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vision

We don't stop playing because we grow old
we grow old because we stop playing.

JohnnyAutoFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JohnnyAutoFire
@Vision said:
" We don't stop playing because we grow oldwe grow old because we stop playing. "
Wasn't that an old Gameboy commercial?
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Linkyshinks

Speaking as a mature gamer myself, I don't think age plays any role at all, my thoughts on videogames have remained firm from day one and have never wavered at any point during my life. Why should they?, I don't have a parent over may should filling my head with BS about videogames.. lol @ going "straight" (?), you make videogames, a form of entertainment like any other, sound like an evil. 

I could not give a fuck about what others think, especially if they deem it childish in some ill educated manner'. There are experiences to be found in videogames that are simply untouchable and un-replicable by other art forms.

Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vision
@super_mario_john said:
" @Vision said:
" We don't stop playing because we grow oldwe grow old because we stop playing. "
Wasn't that an old Gameboy commercial? "
Possibly. xD
JohnnyAutoFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JohnnyAutoFire

The final answer:

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Red
@super_mario_john said:
" The final answer:

"
Agreed.
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Akeldama
@Mordukai said:
" From your post its clear, at least to me, that you never liked video games to begin with.  "
this. Nice knowing you buddy.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Diamond
@Mordukai said:
" From your post its clear, at least to me, that you never liked video games to begin with.  "
Yea it really seems like that to me too.  I went through a few 'not interested in games' periods, but it sounds like the OP never really loved games in the first place.

You're never too old for games, but maybe the OP should just play games from time to time and do other stuff too.  It seems weird to ask the question if you were never really into games in the first place.  Everyone, even gamers don't spend all their time gaming, but it seems not everyone understands that.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By JJOR64

IF YOU DON'T LIKE VIDEO GAMES THEN GTFO!!!

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By gamefreak9

Well it sounds like ur an idiot, if ur looking for intellectuel elements in gaming, i although i must say i thot Bioshock had an amazing story that shuld be appreciated by everyone, ur looking in the wrong places, everything else uve named is the mindless bs most people without intellect play. 

Rpgs and Strategy games is where u need to head, or even games like the longest journey, or Braid and Portal. BUt it really sounds like ur a being with weak willpower that succumbs to peoples view of u, not to mention not having the patience to play rpgs. 

Dont get me wrong i still play shooting games, but i do feel uninspired by doing so, probably since i was like 13.
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Cube

I will never stop playing games.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Alex_Murphy

If you call Bioshock, and GTA4 'failing to deliver' then I'm not sure what to say.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By oldschool
@Linkyshinks said:
" Speaking as a mature gamer myself, I don't think age plays any role at all, my thoughts on videogames have remained firm from day one and have never wavered at any point during my life. Why should they?, I dont have a parent over may should filling my head with BS about videogames.. lol @ going "straight" (?), you make videogames, a form of entertainment like any other, sound like an evil. 

I could not give a fuck about what others think, escpecially if they deem it childish in some illeducated manner'. There are experience to be found in videogames that are simply untouchable and unreplicable by other art forms."
As an even more mature gamer, I say that games shouldn't the centre of what you o anyway.  They are a great way to fill in moments when there is nothing better to do.  School is more important - wow, now I really sound old  :-)    I have many other interests, especially when it comes to "intellectual" pursuits as well, but gaming is something I really enjoy and have since 1973.

I suggest that you don't look too hard, but just get games not on release, but rather, when cheaper and see how you go.  A good game is always a good game and even better when cheaper.  Especially look for games that have decent mulitiplayer, not online, so you can spend an  evening or weekend with your mates.  That is when gaming is at its best.
angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By angelkanarias

I think you are expecting to much of the industry, everyone said ifamous was amazing, I thought it was a good game, but not one of those with wich I get over-excited. Anyways, videogames don't have anything to do with your depression, they do no harm, and for gods sake, you are 17 not 47.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By Meowayne

Longing for games that feel like games felt in the SNES days, huh? Well, those days are over.

Oh wait, no. They aren't.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#24  Edited By Jeust
@TheSovereign: 

There a phases like this one... i've been thru them too. Just do what you feel like it. 

Maybe stop playing and see if you want to go back. Or maybe you've played too much, and got sick of it.

Don't get fustrated with it.

Games nowadays generally don't seem as good as they were.

GTAIV follows the same formula since GTAIII...

Bioshock is like every other fps... gets boring after some time. Though the story and background are really interesting.

Left 4 Dead is a cool game, but it get repetitive. 

@Food said:
" Yeah I went through a phase like this too.  You think hey look at me I'm practically adult, I can't be playing those damn video games no more!  Them's for kiddies!  Then you'll get a job  and realize how miserable life is and that video games are your only escape from this wretched existence and you'll be a gamer again. "
So true. But even so, there are best things to do, than wallowing your life in videogames. :)
cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cspiffo

You're just getting pickyer (word?) as you get older.

I used to play everything under the sun when I was younger too.  When games switched to 3D I had a hard time adjusting and even skipped a generation of consoles.  Now I'm 32 and I still get the itch to play a good game when time allows.  You sound pretty normal to me dude.

Valkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#26  Edited By Valkyr

After living the crazyness of being young I have just decided to extend my childhood till I get married, stay at my parents house, playing video games, studying a lot and spending a lot of money on stupid stuff, I don't care if a lot of people say that I just move on from this lifestyle, I live a peaceful life and take advantage of this shelter to finish college, I had an older girlfriend some time ago and it was very demanding and I was wasting a lot of money going out, I couldn't even buy any console for 3 years, then one day I realized I was too young to be on a serious relationship and I was having a lot of trouble watching this gen consoles games and not buying them, I just ditched the relationship and came back being my self. I read a couple of days ago  that Kevin Levine lost a girlfriend because of his Legend of Zelda addiction and I felt well about my choice, life gets complicated after you finish college, just enjoy what you like and don't think whether kids or adults are meant to play video games, you are on a stage of your life that you still have a lot of time to enjoy them, don't waste time.

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Illmatic

I definitely had a higher tolerance for the range of quality of games I'd play when I was younger. Nowadays, the mere concept of a pile of shame that many gamers brag/lament about confuses me. At most, I may only have 2 games at once that I'm interested in but for the most part I could probably count on one hand how many games in a given year legitimately hold my attention. I gave up in my attempt to keep my interests broad when I reached a point in Tales of Vesperia during which I simply shut off my 360 and said out loud "I just don't give a s*** anymore." If a game doesn't grab my attention in the first hour or so, I turn it off (Prototype). If the only reason a game being previewed in the media interests me is because of hype I can't relate to, I ignore it (Heavy Rain). In the end, I save money and time but still am able to enjoy my hobby.

kahi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kahi

Market is over saturated, leaving you feeling dry

Haggard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Haggard

I thought that maybe I should move on, but then looked at my gigantic shelf full of old favorites and the joy I get from unwrapping a game from a few years ago delivered in the post for £5, and realise how much I love the hobby. Different people like different things however. But if you want to save your gaming, I would look for some recommendations of games that really feel like an experience. Half-Life 2 and its episodes are very much recommended for that - it's a series that a lot of console gamers have missed, and I'm not sure how good the port is on the 360, but you can pick up the Orange Box for a few bucks these days, worth ten times that just for HL2.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#30  Edited By ahoodedfigure

If you're losing your faith, maybe it's time to move on.  There were a lot of things I did as a kid which now feel to me like a waste of time and money.  But games in general...  I've been playing games for much longer than you've existed and I see no signs of me stopping, although the industry sometimes disappoints me with its trends enough that I don't pay much attention to the mainstream for a while. 

You may come back to it some day, but in the meantime you'll develop other aspects of yourself and save some money in the bargain, so why not take a break?  No shame in it at all.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheMustacheHero

"went out there are made a posse"

Word gangsta!

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By eroticfishcake

When are you too old to play videogames?

When it gets too loud.

JohnnyAutoFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JohnnyAutoFire

Right around the age of 16 or 17 is when a lot of things change in a persons life.  You'll notice as you get older that stuff like christmas and birthdays don't feel as magical as they used to, and having a job probably has a lot to do about that.  Stuff like Christmas and birthdays are completely different after getting a job because if you want something you can just buy it for yourself, and it can have the same affect on video games.

When I was little my parents would tell me that we were going to toys-r-us and if I was a good boy then I could have a video game.  I would get all excited, and walk through the store with a big smile on my face.  We would get to the video game section and I remember having this feeling of total bliss.  Seeing all of the colorful boxes of Nintendo games made me really excited that I could pick any game i wanted.  Even if the game sucked, it was still a fun experience.

But now if I go into a toys-r-us all I see is sticky floors, screaming kids, and angry parents.  The store hasn't changed, I have.  When you're little you have a very jaded perspective of the video game industry and everything seems new and amazing.  Having a job changes your perspective about how much things cost, and you feel like you need to buy the best game or else you're money is wasted.  

I know that this is kind of a long post, but really the fact that your more interested in intellectual stuff right now might just mean that you're growing up.  Thats a good thing.  You don't need to be a "gamer" right now if you don't want to be.  According to Nintendo's press conference, 1/3 of the population doesn't play video games.  That just means that games aren't for everyone.  As you mature into an adult you'll find that gaming feels different from when you were a kid.  It's not better or worse, just different.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Well, I am turning 26 in a couple of days and I am slowly starting to get sick of gaming. It's just not as rewarding as it once was, aside from the whole achievement deal that makes people exploiting instead of truly enjoying their games. Also, I miss the "epicness" of singleplayer games. The last one that truly felt epic to me was Biosock despite it's obvious flaws in the gameplay. Thanks to the age of LIVE and PSN, developers put all their effort and polish into mulitplayer modes that usually dry out after a couple of months, due to the increasingly short attention span of the "1337 haxx0r" generation.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By penguindust
@Linkyshinks said:
" Speaking as a mature gamer myself, I don't think age plays any role at all, my thoughts on videogames have remained firm from day one and have never wavered at any point during my life. Why should they?, I dont have a parent over may should filling my head with BS about videogames.. lol @ going "straight" (?), you make videogames, a form of entertainment like any other, sound like an evil. 

I could not give a fuck about what others think, escpecially if they deem it childish in some illeducated manner'. There are experience to be found in videogames that are simply untouchable and unreplicable by other art forms."
As another "mature gamer" I believe if you are having a crisis of conscious then you should move on with your life.  It's not imperative that you continue to play video games.  I have every good faith that if you decide to return to the hobby someday, it will still be here, better than ever.  Go outside, play ball, date girls, get a job, whatever you feel like doing.  Over the course of my life I've had many silly hobbies and some I've let go of as I've aged.  Sometimes, it's been because I simply outgrew the pastime.  For others, it was because life's responsibilities demanded more of my resources and choices had to be made.  I'm not sorry I've made those decisions, since as time progressed I discovered other interests. There were periods in my past when video games completely dropped off the radar.  But, today they are firmly entrenched as my primary fun-time activity.  There is no reason you can't explore other things in life and come back if you so choose.  In youth, it is imperative that you do stretch your boundaries and explore new horizons.  If you stagnate in comfortable mediocrity, you'll never really become fulfilled by all life can offer. Also, if your friends can't understand your decision, then you should meet new people.  I don't think you need to ignore your old pals, but getting some new friends who are into other things could go a long way to clearing out the boredom you feel.  
Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#36  Edited By Cerza

I'll be 25 in a few months and I can say I have been where you are now and I am back to it again. I've run into it with all my hobbies from time to time. It's just a feeling of burnout. My advice is to take some time off of gaming, not a set amount of time just time in general, and pursue other interests. Then down the road if you feel the urge to pick up the controller again, do so and see what has come out in the time you've been gone. I lost interest in gaming when I was around 16 and didn't get back into it again until college, and when I got back in I was able to see things, new things, I wasn't able to see before, because I was more mature. These new insights allowed me to better see the hobby and what I like and dislike in it, which is a pretty positive thing I think.

So just take some time off and pursue other interests. Pick up fencing, or something and come back to gaming at a later point if you feel like it. That's really all you can do.

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By yakov456
@Mordukai said:
Exactly what I was thinking. 
cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cloneslayer

ive taken half to whole year breaks from video games before. you'll come back

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#39  Edited By spankingaddict

ill never be too old for videogames, ill be a hardcore gamer until the day i die.... its just in my blood or something :D

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#40  Edited By Jost1

Dude I am 27 and I play more now than when I was 17.

krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By krazy_kyle

Hey I rekon i will be playing videogames until im 100 or something, I can never stop playing videogames cuz im literally addicted and i'll die if games get banned or stop being developed cuz they're practically my life!

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42  Edited By HairyMike87
@TheSovereign: I've had thoughts like that run through my head. Not from myself asking the question, but other people who know I play video games a lot. It gets me thinking that maybe I should stop playing games and concentrate on other things. But it just seems that I can't give up games that easily because I've been playing them for over 20 years.

I'm 22 years old.
Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#43  Edited By Jost1

Hobbies come and go. Gaming is my main one right now at 27, but I've been into other things too at various times. 

The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Dude

I have a full time job, will be going to school full time soon, I have a great social life, and an awesome girlfriend, but I still find time for gaming. Just think about your purchases more, only play games that really have you interested.

raddevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#45  Edited By raddevon
@TheSovereign: I don't really think this has anything to do with age. Maybe games just aren't your thing. I hear people say all the time that they grow out of games, and it's really frustrating. There is a social stigma that surrounds certain pursuits--videogames among those--that tells us we should only play games as children. I think that subconsciously plays into what people think is the reason they are no longer interested in games.

When I first started driving, I thought cars were pretty cool. They were a symbol of independence. Now, I think they are a disgusting and sadly necessary evil. However, I don't say I grew out of cars. They just lost their magic for me. If video games were perceived in society as something people of all ages do, you would probably not feel as though you are growing out of them.

Of course, all of this is just speculation. Perhaps you are growing out of them, and I am just far less mature than you (being 26 years old). Luckily, I embrace that immaturity. ;-)

Good luck in whatever hobbies you decide to pursue.
TheSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheSovereign
Well, thanks for the interesting replies. Everything from "maybe you never really liked videogames" to "you're a loser", the latter brought a smile to my face. Anyway, I guess I'm hitting the borderlands of child/adult and need more essence from videogames. As it stands, many games don't stimulate me enough and doesn't help that this year is pretty dry. I'll be clearing out a lot none-the-less.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TwoOneFive

SELL OUT. 

JoeKerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JoeKerr

Im also quite young and have gone through phases like this, especially when it seems like all the games coming out are a shit sandwich that costs me 60 dollars. But i always come back. the last few years especially have kept me entertained. Fallout 3, TF2, Gears 1 and 2, Portal, Bioshock, these last few years in gaming have been golden. Im just worried about the next years....

MrRedwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MrRedwine

I will turn 30 and have a son next month, and I'm not too old to play video games.  It is something from which I gain a lot.  I have learned more about how cars handle, how the game of football is played, and what makes for a good, enduring story from video games than from any other entertainment source.

It sounds like, in your case, you need a break.  I suggest that you not buy any new games until after this Christmas.  Stop coming to Giant Bomb every day.  Look in to some other hobbies.  Date someone.  Video games do not have to define your whole life.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Arkthemaniac
@super_mario_john said:
" The final answer:

"
80'S GUITAR MUSIC! RUN!