I wrote a song for This is the Run. It's real dumb.

• 59 results
mattimus_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rrwholloway: what do you mean final run? They got it on the first try!

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#52 sweep  Moderator

Regarding your thread title...

I occasionally click through to the people that like or comment on posts and I see a lot of “here’s my shitty drawings” or “I made this awful music” and so on. Stop it. You made that shit, you’re probably into that shit, be into that shit. Don’t downplay the fact that you make stuff. Just make stuff! Make it and be into it and if people don’t like it, tell them to fuck off (or tell them that that’s OK, it’s not for them in the first place).

It’s OK to like the stuff you made! It’s even OK to want other people to like the stuff you made! Permission granted to be into yourself (if you need that)! Just… try not to become an egomaniac about that, I guess.

Straight from the Jeff.zone

Oh.... please don't tell people to fuck off though. Not on our forums, at least. Everywhere else, knock yourself out.

rrwholloway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninja_Welshman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit that was epic! Good job sir!

jgray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bisonhero Cool, thanks man. I wasn't going for a particular grunge rock singer, but I've covered so many of those songs over the years that I naturally exaggerate the vocals in that way whenever I sing anything close to the style now. It usually ends up as a mix of several of those guys, Layne included, and I have to pay attention when doing non-parody rock stuff. Recording and production is easy, remembering how to work anything on the Internet is somehow impossible for me.

@sweep Thanks and that is absolutely correct! I do standby the lyrics to this song being rather dumb on purpose though. :)

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is amazing duder. Mind blown!

nate6858

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've listened to this about 20 times and "oops didn't see that shield guy" makes me laugh every time. Incredible job dude.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#59  Edited By Undeadpool

I CAN'T NOT BANG MY HEAD TO THIS!

Very reminiscent of

Loading Video...