Insanity!!! (advice, spoilers)

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Moztacular

Hey I just wanted to see if anyone thinks it's possible/reasonable to try just shoot straight for the suicide mission on insanity without doing any of the loyalty missions. I'm goin through now with my lvl 30 adept, trucking along I just need Thane, Samara, and Legion.  I was thinking that once the team is assembled I'd just go right for the relay but does anyone who has already beaten insanity think i should do the loyalty missions first? I'm not interested in people surviving since I've already done that on the first go round, so is it practical when just going for the insanity achievement? Thanks for any advice, man insanity is rough!

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ninjakiller

...This glitch is really starting to piss me off. 

Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Chokobo

Seriously...  So dumb.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wait, what glitch are we complaining about? 

@moztacular: You can totally slog through the game without the loyalty stuff. The only thing you're missing out on are the special abilities everyone gets. Might be a wise idea to research those for the characters you use predominantly.

Garrus's Armor-Piercing Rounds are useful.
Jack's Warp Ammo, if you don't already have that move, is also very good. 
Samara's Reave is one of the most effective moves in the game, though some would argue Warp is more immediately useful. Having two characters, one with Warp and one with Reave, is usually a good combo. 

Despite these suggestions, I think you can get by without them.  

I just started my Insanity run tonight. Level 30 Sentinel. Having a lot of trouble on Omega from the get-go. Miranda seems to die more than Jacob. Something like a four-to-one ratio. And I find myself using Jacob's pull + My Warp to deal sufficient damage probably more than I'd like, but it works.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By the8bitNacho

A lot of people are posting Mass Effect 2 topics in the general forums lately.