User Lists: 28

It's back now.

lordrenrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This app is amazing. I recently switched to an iPhone and miss this app dearly. Would you ever consider putting it out on iOS?

mach_go_go_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the app.

1. Is there a paid version or PayPal donation page?

2. Is it possible to select the video player? I like to use MX Player Pro to play videos while my phone is sleeping.

Woozie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anyone else having chugging issues via Chromecast? When I try to watch videos, it will randomly start chugging and stuttering. It won't let up for a while, either. It happens to any video at any time. If I quit one, it chugs in the new video. This is happening regardless of quality too, even when streaming at "mobile."

danlongman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I love this app, i use it all the time on my phone. Any chance of getting it ported to work on AndroidTV? I tried side loading it but it just crashes on launch.

Dynamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The latest version (2.5.4) no longer installs on my 5.0 Android tablet. Contacted the dev, but until I get a reply, does anyone happen to have an apk for a previous version (2.4.2 or older) saved somewhere? The only relevant Google result has dead download links for all older versions.

jedikv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an awesome duder! If you need additional help in developing, let me know!

qlanth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#109  Edited By qlanth

@woozie: I'm replying to your ten month old comment to say, yes it happens to me too. Regardless of video quality or if I download the video or whatever. I'm really not sure why...

slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hey, loving the app, makes watching content on my phone so much easier.

Weird bug I'm running into that seems to only happen during GB Crime Crew videos, no matter the quality set and on wi-fi, have started to play for a couple of minutes then start buffering and then get the touch to restart error prompt. Doesn't seem to happen on any other videos, and I can download them and watch them so it isn't a huge deal if there isn't a resolution.

It started on Episode 4 I believe, and the previous episodes didn't seem to have that issue.

App Version 2.8.2

Android Version 9