Ipswich email bombcast

Effyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

To the guy that sent an email to the bombcast from Ipswich its nice to hear a fan from the same town. Get in touch if you read this.

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I live in Norwich. Can we get an on-site rivalry going?

Zeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That guy is also not me, though I do live there! So there's three of us so far heh. I've tried emailing before. They didn't get read obviously, but I always wanted to see how 'Ipswich, Suffolk' would turn out. The answer was... kinda weird... thanks egg yolk.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By stackboy

Ipswich, near Brisbane?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I remember in the 90s when Manchester United benched 9 starters against Ipswitch and still won 4-0. That is all I know about Ipswitch.

Camelizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was initially very interested when I read the title as I live near Ipswich. Except I live near the New England (MA) version of Ipswich not the original Ipswich. Happens a fair amount to me actually. Will hear/read something and be briefly confused until I remember that basically every other town or county in MA is named after a place in England.

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm living in Ipswich at the minute, been here since September, nice town

Effyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeg: not a football guy but even I know you beat us bad a few weeks ago. My work mate sulked for days

Effyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone on PS4 be good to play some multiplayer with locals, if so friend request chunkymunkeymuff.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto
@camelizer said:

I was initially very interested when I read the title as I live near Ipswich. Except I live near the New England (MA) version of Ipswich not the original Ipswich. Happens a fair amount to me actually. Will hear/read something and be briefly confused until I remember that basically every other town or county in MA is named after a place in England.

Which Ipswich has all the clams?

Loading Video...

Camelizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Camelizer

@kevin_cogneto: That would be the MA Ipswich. That entire coastal region is famous for fishing communities like Ipswich, Marblehead, Gloucester, and others. Gloucesters another example of a MA town named after an English one.

Zeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@effyp: I think you meant to reply to @thomasnash, I'm from Ipswich. And not turn this into a football discussion anyway, but yeah we've been doing better than usual this season, but the old rivalry is still going as badly as it ever has heh. Also:

I remember in the 90s when Manchester United benched 9 starters against Ipswitch and still won 4-0. That is all I know about Ipswitch.

Surely the more famous one is the record 9-0 end scoreline...

... our football may not be great, but the town is okay guys!