Is anyone interested in a PC code for Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition?

bakoomerang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I got a PC code for Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition when I bought a new laptop recently, but have zero interest in playing it. The catch is you have to have an Nvidia 20 series card in order to redeem it (any iteration of a 2060/2070/2080). The code has to be redeemed through the GeForce Experience app on either a desktop or laptop with the qualifying card, and you need a Uplay account to tie the game to. The code needs to be redeemed by 10/30/2020.

Pretty strict requirements, but if anyone is interested let me know!

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

If I recall how redemptions work on the geforce experience app, somewhere in there you'd get a regular UPLAY code not tied to your graphics card at all.

Also, this is me saying that, yes, I am interested. Please DM me if you get a UPLAY code.

bakoomerang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackout62: I'm not certain, but I don't think they actually provide a Uplay code. I think you redeem a code through the GeForce app, and then you sign in to Uplay to link the game to an account. It's a deliberate attempt from Nvidia to stop people from selling or giving away unwanted codes received as part of a promotion.

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Blackout62

@bakoomerang: Come to think of it, UPLAY does do codeless redemptions for their free games and betas. I'm thinking of EA who always uses codes including one I got from GeForce.

That being the case, I don't have 20X0 so give it to someone else.

bakoomerang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to bump this once to see if there are any takers. If not, then I guess it'll just go unused.

its_angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By its_angel

@bakoomerang: i'd be interested if you haven't given it away all ready! i have a 2060 super and would love to play the game!