Is it spam if.......

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

you post gameplay videos from a different site? these are not youtube videos either. I would like to make a forum with the red dead gameplay series for people who havent seen it and there are about 4 videos and dont wanna get in trouble for spaming. The videos are from gametrailers.com? Please enlighten me!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Milkman

As long as the videos have to do with the boards you're posting them on, it's fair game.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones
@Milkman:  Cool thanks you!
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@Sackmanjones said:
" you post gameplay videos from a different site? these are not youtube videos either. I would like to make a forum with the red dead gameplay series for people who havent seen it and there are about 4 videos and dont wanna get in trouble for spaming. The videos are from gametrailers.com? Please enlighten me! "
Include a bit of info about the game. And post away 
Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By KowalskiManDown
@Sackmanjones: Just make sure you pad the post out with your thoughts and whatnot and it's fine.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#6  Edited By natetodamax
@Sackmanjones: Argh, stop it! You're making me angry because I probably won't be getting the game till summer since I'm not allowed to spend money this month. 

I did this for Borderlands (posted a thread containing nothing but gameplay videos for people to watch) and didn't get locked. So you should be fine, just make sure there is some sort of commentary.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Gameplay footage is generally fine. However, we still like people to provide some commentary on them. Posting them with no comment or just a "here are some gameplay vids of this game" comment doesn't really help to encourage discussion. Post your thoughts on it to help get the discussion going.