Is the GB Nintendo switch archive up yet?

ravingham91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Or does anyone wanna have a link?

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ravingham91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ravingham91

@thepanzini: Did they just post the stream? they didn't talk over it?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NTM

@ravingham91: No, this is Nintendo's stream, not Giant Bomb's. It's not the video you're looking for. Aren't they doing something later today at eleven AM PST? I'm not sure if it's about Nintendo though.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@ravingham91: There was a mixlr chat with jeff as he watch in his room. Easy Allies has an interesting discussion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKP-aSzX8cY. They go through a rollercoaster of emotions before landing a rational, amicable finish (while pre-ordering from 3 different places at once) :)

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they are doing a stream for it later today.

Jeff talked over it on Mixlr at the time but that was just audio. There was never a studio livestream or anything.

ravingham91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the clarification duders.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

audio of Jeff talking over it

http://jefflr.moe/archive/jeff-gerstmann-20170112-223349-cfcbe4d823210bfd839a11f646082bc7-reg.m4a

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@alternate: Was the file corrupted on that archive? I wanted to hear a Jeff's live reactions to a couple moments in the presentation (as I muted him during the stream to hear the presentation better) and that link doesn't work (neither does going from the main page) jfflr.moe don't fail me now!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I saw Jeff and Dan playing Arms on the Nintendo Treehouse stream. All business.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dixavd said:

@alternate: Was the file corrupted on that archive? I wanted to hear a Jeff's live reactions to a couple moments in the presentation (as I muted him during the stream to hear the presentation better) and that link doesn't work (neither does going from the main page) jfflr.moe don't fail me now!

worked fine for me, what are you using to play it? It is a media file so try a video player if audio player doesnt like it,

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@alternate: I just tried clicking the link in my browser, Firefox, and got a "Video can't be played because the file is corrupt" error message. I opened up Chrome and that worked (both playing the video in-browser, but also allowing me to download the file). So not sure what was up with that. I'll check if my Firefox is up to date.
Thanks for the link though

Also, @ravingham91 GBUnarchived synced Jeff's mixlr stream to the presentation if you want to view it like that (but remember, Jeff has some leaking of the presentation echoing in his headphones):

Loading Video...