Is there a Giant Bomb timeline

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've been on this site since more or less the start, but not really following that closely until a couple of years ago, and out of curiosity I'm wondering - is there a Giant Bomb timeline somewhere?

With information on when who started, when who quit, when they split up into West and East, when they went Premium, moved around from where to where and maybe some other moments different than changes such as these.

Thanks!

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By jaycrockett

It's ten years this week since Gerstmanngate, and thus the beginning of Giant Bomb. Surprised I haven't seen anything on here about it.

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I can't remember when premium launched but it was during the first BLLSL, which is probably 2012 as that helped drive the sale of GB to CBSi.

Oh dude no way, remember they were doing premium only "Whiskey Media: Happy Hour" shows all the way back in late 2010. Pretty sure that first big live live show was in 2010 as well. 2012 is when they migrated the premium stuff from Whiskey Media to just Giant Bomb.

topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shout out to the GB subreddit and user IdRatherBeLurking(sorry I don't know if they have an account here), they made a great timeline here.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@neocalypso:

Yeah, the first Big Live Live Show Live to launch premium memberships was in 2010. I’m pretty sure you can watch all of it on Giant Bomb Unarchived on YouTube.

As far as a Giant Bomb timeline, someone from the community should make one...not it!

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

DinosaurCanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

yes but there are multiple different splitting timelines and alternate universes that will take a while to explain. the only constant is you cant beat 100%

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dinosaurcanada: We're in the timeline where Ganon defeated Jeff and Giant Bomb fell into ruin, right? It's hard to keep track of.