• 73 results
ztiworoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ztiworoh

Topic title says it all. Just curious - didn't see anything on the site about it.

ScreamingFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ScreamingFist

I am curious as well. Crossing my fingers for some Max Paybe 3 action.

SpartanAmbrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SpartanAmbrose

I hope so! Maybe some Max Payne 3 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Cloudenvy

I'm really hoping for a Max Payne 3 TNT.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clonedzero

oh hell yeah, max payne 3.

i gotta say, i'm LOVING that multiplayer. its surprisingly good

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Hizang

Time for that Minecraft TNT!

SpartanAmbrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpartanAmbrose

@Clonedzero said:

oh hell yeah, max payne 3.

i gotta say, i'm LOVING that multiplayer. its surprisingly good

Level 18 and I still haven't tried out the story. It definitely has its hooks in me.

Avatar image for bombcastgoldthwait
BombcastGoldthwait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope there's one tonight, but thinking because there was no mention of it in "I Love Mondays" & guessing because E3 starts a week from Sunday, they might not have it. Hope they do.

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By FreakAche

Dungeons & Dragons? *crosses fingers*

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AlexanderSheen

Max Payne 3 or Ghost Recon would be okay. MP for the brutally deformed corpse producing and GR for the... future.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#11  Edited By jeff

@ztiworoh said:

Topic title says it all. Just curious - didn't see anything on the site about it.

We're working on it. The studio is about to get torn down and shipped to E3, so that space is a no-go. Trying to see if we can cobble something together to do it elsewhere.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By N7
@Jeff: You guys should say screw it and play a couple of rounds of Cards Against Humanity online with the community. I'd imagine that'd be just as fun and a lot easier for you.
darkfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#13  Edited By darkfury

@Jeff said:

@ztiworoh said:

We're working on it. The studio is about to get torn down and shipped to E3, so that space is a no-go. Trying to see if we can cobble something together to do it elsewhere.

Sounds good! Do you plan on clearing the GBTNT friends list? (it's currently full).

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mfpantst
@Jeff that sounds like code for "were going to end up playing track mania.". Or... it doesn't
Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@Jeff: Trackmania 2, just throwing it out there.

Recall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Recall

Dungeons and dragons!!

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mosespippy

@Jeff: Head to Will Smiths and play a board game. It's time for the return of Thursday Night Tested.

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SamStrife

I would love to see the guys just point a camera at themselves playing Dungeons and Dragons for 2 hours.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By nightriff

Cards Against Humanity, just do it again, they are fantastic

notdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By notdrew

@Nightriff said:

yeah i wouldn't mind seeing another CAH TNT or Warlords cash games.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By nightriff

@notdrew said:

@Nightriff said:

yeah i wouldn't mind seeing another CAH TNT or Warlords cash games.

OH FUCK!!! I forgot they had a Warlords machine. WARLORDS FOR TNT!!!!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShaggE

Instead of going through all the trouble of finding a place to do TNT, just have a Thursday Night Flowdown. Two hours of freestyle rap battles.

EDIT: OOH! If they play Max Payne 3, they can call it the Thursday Night Slowdown!

zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By zor

Perhaps a quick game of dnd (all they would need is a camera, and dnd books (premade characters would be the way to go, since it takes a long time to make a character (for some people))) ... although i can't remember if it was the bombcast, or some other group that said they never really played dnd... gah, it all starting to blend together, i need to get out more, and i would, if it wasn't for that blasted fire ball in the sky.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#24  Edited By jeff

@zudthespud said:

DONE.

Assuming we don't run into any weird issues, we'll play TrackMania 2 today.

Avatar image for matthewthebeast
MatthewTheBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By MatthewTheBeast

Would be nice to have a Mount&Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars TNT, but of course that's not feasible with their current/planned setups.

wafflez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By wafflez

Track Mania 2?!  Sign me the fuck up. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@Jeff said:

@zudthespud said:

DONE.

You just made my day, cheers Jeff. The last Trackmania TNT was one of my favourites.

Liam89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Liam89

Hoe about a double featuring Trackmania and Cards against Humanity

theveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By theveej

@Jeff said:

@zudthespud said:

DONE.

YAY was gonna request Trackmania and it happened! I am expecting some dirty ass dubsteb for TNT

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mfpantst

Trackmania 2. Fuckin a!!!!

fistfulofmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 29

#31  Edited By fistfulofmetal

trackmania? i'll def reinstall the game!

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jace

Max Payne 3 please! Fuck GRFS.

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rayeth

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TM2 TNT!!!

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#34  Edited By Dagbiker

Banjo Kazoie

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By forkboy

@MatthewTheBeast said:

Would be nice to have a Mount&Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars TNT, but of course that's not feasible with their current/planned setups.

Think you fellas gotta admit defeat on that one. M&B just ain't happenin' on TNT or even Quick Look, a shame but I can't imagine it being massively different from the last M&B game. Except now everyone has guns I guess. And they are more accurate maybe? The rifle & all,

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cloudenvy

All that wub!

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Clonedzero

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

Think you fellas gotta admit defeat on that one. M&B just ain't happenin' on TNT or even Quick Look, a shame but I can't imagine it being massively different from the last M&B game. Except now everyone has guns I guess. And they are more accurate maybe? The rifle & all,

no, not really any more accurate. im a mount and blade whore. the new one isn't much different. still awesome thought

Avatar image for matthewthebeast
MatthewTheBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MatthewTheBeast

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

I admit it does seem hopeless, but I'll keep trying. The weapons a tad bit more accurate within 50 in-game yards or so with a regular musket and almost double that with a rifle, but the main reason for the slight increase in accuracy is the removal of zoom-in and introduction of spyglasses for Officer ranks to use. There are also buffs from ranks such as officers, flag-bearers and musicians for reload, accuracy and the like. The game itself is a tad different in since the weapons are pre-sets and cannot be changed unless you loot from nearby corpses for other weapons. The guns themselves serve as deterrent for the one-hit kill and long reload times and kinda forces players to stick together, but melee combat is still about individual skill (slightly toned down though).

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AW SHIT, TRACKMANIA 2.

I think the next game they make should be Truckmania.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#40  Edited By grilledcheez

AWWW yeah, rippin' up some TRACKS

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bane122

I've yet to play the game but I never get tired of watching Trackmania. Hope it happens.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#42  Edited By AndrewB

Awww... no Shootmania exclusive beta?

simkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By simkas

I'd love to see a Max Payne 3 TNT

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryan's response to requests for both Future Soldier and Max Payne 3 are, "Shooters are effin' BORING."

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By handlas

I took a bath the last time and watched trackmania TNT from my tub. Let's do this.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By forkboy

@MatthewTheBeast said:

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

I admit it does seem hopeless, but I'll keep trying. The weapons a tad bit more accurate within 50 in-game yards or so with a regular musket and almost double that with a rifle, but the main reason for the slight increase in accuracy is the removal of zoom-in and introduction of spyglasses for Officer ranks to use. There are also buffs from ranks such as officers, flag-bearers and musicians for reload, accuracy and the like. The game itself is a tad different in since the weapons are pre-sets and cannot be changed unless you loot from nearby corpses for other weapons. The guns themselves serve as deterrent for the one-hit kill and long reload times and kinda forces players to stick together, but melee combat is still about individual skill (slightly toned down though).

Must admit that since I bought the Paradox collection in the Steam sale over Christmas Mount & Blade...the one set in eastern Europe is my 2nd most blade game from the pack after Europa Universalis 3. It's a lot of fun but I've never gone online with them, it seems quite intimidating & I'm not ashamed to admit I'm utter cack. But it's still fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@insane_shadowblade85 said:

Ryan's response to requests for both Future Soldier and Max Payne 3 are, "Shooters are effin' BORING."

He's correct about that.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By AlexW00d

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

Must admit that since I bought the Paradox collection in the Steam sale over Christmas Mount & Blade...the one set in eastern Europe is my 2nd most blade game from the pack after Europa Universalis 3. It's a lot of fun but I've never gone online with them, it seems quite intimidating & I'm not ashamed to admit I'm utter cack. But it's still fun.

God fucking damn.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By forkboy

@AlexW00d said:

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

@forkboy said:

@MatthewTheBeast said:

God fucking damn.

HAH. As far as brainfarts go, that's not a bad one to make.

I blame not enough sleep the past few nights. My brain is shutting down, refusing to work. Logic would dictate SLEEP SOON but nah brah, TNT is dude at midnight!

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By AlexW00d

@forkboy: Hahaha. Fair point. And that reminds, I can totally stay up and watch TNT tonight, if I don't collapse myself.