Is there an easy way to find all of Vinny's FMV & adventure games playthroughs?

lou_chou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Those things are heaven on earth for me, but they're so disparately spread among different shows that it's hard for me to find them.

Is there, like, a special super secret sauce search term I can use that will target "host: Vinny + genre: adventure" or something like that?

I tried the advanced/super advanced searches, but I'm not seeing genre/type of game as a search option.

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Quantris
lou_chou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quantris: Wow, I had no idea this site existed, that's awesome, thanks

djredbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By djredbat

@lou_chou: Ah the joy of someone's first time going to qlcrew and discovering you can filter specific crew members and watch every video that Vinny has ever been in. That site is great and should be advertised on GB with a direct link to the site. Giant Bomb unachieved on Youtube is also good for missed preshow's and other stuff you cant find on the site, unfortunately it hasn't been updated in the last 5 months but sill has a lot of content and worth checking out.

ToughShed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ToughShed

@lou_chou said:

@quantris: Wow, I had no idea this site existed, that's awesome, thanks

Imagine GB but much more useful to use and thats qlcrew.com lol

also if you go to youtube and search for FMVinny you can find a lot of clips people have made from UPFs and stuff.

lou_chou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is all good info, thank you. I've been Vanilla GB for like 12 years now, so it's like discovering my favourite game has mod support.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lou_chou: Wait, are you saying that using qlcrew.com we can finally see Vinny with a "clean faces" filter? His face is never dirty per se but I assume this just removes the beard. GAME CHANGER!