It is OFFICIAL 360 has a game that can be compared to CRACK!!!

ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ronjon_09

Without question and I'm not the only one saying this just about everybody is. Sacred 2 is by far the game that will put you in gaming rehab. After about 3-5hours of play you will find yourself completly addicted and it is bad you will wake up wanting to smokle this crack pipe.

The game is SO HUGE and so much to do you will find yourself completly jonesing to play it .

1UP hit the review perfect. And no this game is not getting AAA reviews from everyone. But trust me if you want replay value and want to be locked away in your game room for months with a crack pipe get this game it is that addicting.

Honeslty this might be the most addicting game ever made. Just go look at all the forums everyone is saying the same thing it is the most addicting game ever made. And is being compared to crack.

ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ronjon_09

Sacred 2 is deffiantly an 8.5 caliber game easy for 360/PS3. 1UP was so right on this one.

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AngeTheDude

Is this an ad for Sacred 2 or crack??

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By tekmojo

You scare me.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By c1337us

I was considering on grabbing this game for the PS3 the other week but I ordered in Demon Souls from play-asia instead. Still I have liked the look of this game despite it reviewing mediocrely. If I can pick it up cheap I may give this game a shot too once I am done with Demon Souls.

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AngeTheDude

Blind Guardian, one of my favorite bands, actually did a song for this game. Unfortunately, that isn't enough for me to go buy it.

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGremp

Alrighty then, Dr_cash V2.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By REDRUN
@ronjon_09: yay!!! more top down diablo style dungeon crawling.
LordCrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By LordCrom

Seeing as how I have never taken "crack" a day in my life, I am afraid I will have to pass on Sacred 2 in order to keep my streak alive.  Thank you for the, "crack" warning of this game.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By REDRUN
@LordCrom: you my want to stay away from Street Fighter 4, Call of Duty: World at War, Burnout Paradise and Fallout 3. They all have "crack" like traits.
REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By REDRUN
@LordCrom: you my want to stay away from Street Fighter 4, Call of Duty: World at War, Burnout Paradise and Fallout 3. They all have "crack" like traits.
LordCrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordCrom
REDRUN said:
@LordCrom: you my want to stay away from Street Fighter 4, Call of Duty: World at War, Burnout Paradise and ... [more]

Hahahah....oh darn!  I wish I had been notified of this, "Crack Epidemic" in games such as Burnout Paradise and Fallout 3 before now.  Seems I have tried, "Crack" before.  I must admit, I rather enjoyed it too.  Does Call of Duty: Modern Warfare count as well?  I am going to have to look into getting myself to a meeting rather quickly.  haha
REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By REDRUN

Yes, i uses to do lines of CoD4 every night until 4AM... then I hit RRoD. I was jonezing bad while the sixty was sent off in its little cardboard coffin. I had gotten sun burn during that time and got laid more than often from a girl I will soon forget her name when that white box reappeared on my doorstep almost a month later. then its 4AM all over again....

Damn ESRB, they should have a "crack" warning on the box for crying out loud!  :)

LordCrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordCrom
REDRUN said:
Yes, i uses to do lines of CoD4 every night until 4AM... then I hit RRoD. I was jonezing bad ... [more]

Hahahahha....apparently they should also have an, "experience less good loving from a nice lady friend" rating on the box as well. :P
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By get2sammyb

I'm also guilty of being a crack-head. So much for being "clean" eh, guys. They should put a warning on the boxes of the games I feel.

EberKain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By EberKain
AngeTheDude said:
Blind Guardian, one of my favorite bands, actually did a song for this game. Unfortunately, that isn't enough for me ... [more]
They didn't just do a song, they are playing a concert 'inside' the game.
REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By REDRUN
@LordCrom: yeah, and be more like a squirrel, store your nuts for the winter. :(
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By penguindust
TheGremp said:
Alrighty then, Dr_cash V2.
That's not fair.  ronjon_09 can spell and uses punctuation.  Besides, one anti-Home thread hardly compares to the flagrant bias that he spews.  This isn't the Crucible.

But anyway, I read some positive reviews of Sacred 2 online and bumped it to the number one position on my Gamefly queue .  I don't expect it to show up soon but that is okay since I've got a lot of other things to play for a good long time.  I'm looking forward to testing the game out and if it is as addictive as you claim then I might pick up a copy.

And only Everquest justly deserved the comparison to crack.  If Sacred 2 is addictive then I'd prefer a "sex with monkeys" comparison, because once you have sex with monkeys you can't get hot monkey love out of your head...ever.  Mmm, tally me banana.
REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By REDRUN
c1337us said:
I was considering on grabbing this game for the PS3 the other week but I ordered in Demon Souls from ... [more]
dood, you gotta do a preview on Demon Soul, that game is on my curiosity list.
PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PJ

Dude i think you wrote wrong. It says Crack, isnt it supposed to say CRAP! Sacred 2 isnt a good game on consols atleast.

SilentKayos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SilentKayos

I'm not sure if I want this game however I'm craving dungeon crawlers.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
PJ said:
Dude i think you wrote wrong. It says Crack, isnt it supposed to say CRAP! Sacred 2 isnt a good ... [more]
Your very wrong and not very clever either .....

seriously nice attempt at humour 
gormers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gormers

I thought threadstarter was going to say geometry wars 2...

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Vinchenzo

Only Levio can declare games that are good. No other scoring system can be created. No other recommendations can be accepted.

Levio or die.
ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ronjon_09
PenguinDust said:
TheGremp said: Alrighty then, Dr_cash V2. That's not fair.  ronjon_09 can spell and uses punctuation.  Besides, one anti-Home thread hardly ... [more]
It is a very good game. The story is not the best  but is is a very good game. And 1Up gave the game a corrct review. The game has a lot to offer and is by far and away the best on a home system And in my opinion is better  on 360 then the PC version
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26  Edited By Karmum
ronjon_09 said:
Without question and I'm not the only one saying this just about everybody is. Sacred 2 is by far the ... [more]
There was a game called Diablo II, and there will be a game released eventually titled Diablo III. I do not see one of these games in this post. There is a problem, and for the sake of it, any Blizzard game made. I mean fuck, World of Warcraft is as close as it comes to video-game crack as anything ever will.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#27  Edited By jakob187
AngeTheDude said:
Is this an ad for Sacred 2 or crack??
COMMENT WIN!
ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ronjon_09
Karmum said:
ronjon_09 said: Without question and I'm not the only one saying this just about everybody is. Sacred 2 is by ... [more]
Sacred 2 is a mix between WOW and Diablo mixed
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PowerSerj
ronjon_09 said:
Karmum said: ronjon_09 said: Without question and I'm not the only one saying this just about everybody is. Sacred 2 ... [more]
A mix between WOW and Diablo mixed ?! Sold!
LordCrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordCrom
REDRUN said:
@LordCrom: yeah, and be more like a squirrel, store your nuts for the winter. :(

LMAO!  Classic!
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By jakob187

THIS JUST IN

World of Warcraft.

That is all.  -_-
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#32  Edited By LordAndrew
PowerSerj said:
ronjon_09 said: Karmum said: ronjon_09 said: Without question and I'm not the only one saying this just about everybody is. ... [more]
A mix of a mix. I want some of that crack.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By natetodamax

wat is this i dont even

ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ronjon_09
Voxel said:
wat is this i dont even
It is WOW and Diablo mix like a speed ball of crack on a home system and done right for the first time in regards to the online.
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

It looks like Neverwinter Nights 2...didn't someone say it uses the same engine?  I can't stand the "metal" music when playing a fantasy game.  I hope there is a way to turn it off.  Also, the dialog for killing or advancing in levels tries to be funny, but ends up sounding pretty stupid.  I want to play this game, but do I want to play it for $60?

ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ronjon_09
Lind_L_Taylor said:
It looks like Neverwinter Nights 2...didn't someone say it uses the same engine?  I can't stand the "metal" music when ... [more]
The metal is not bad at all it is mostly fantasy style music playing.