January 2015--Whatya Playing?!

• 174 results
spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@mutley: Yeah that remaster is something else. I finished the story again before christmas and am thinking about trying for a 100% completion. GTA V is so good.

DrM2theJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Just finished Platinuming (it's a word) Shadow of Mordor. Great game.

Now I'm playing Valiant Hearts on PS4.

Continuing to play Fantasy Life on 3DS as well.

This month's plan includes Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition as well.

And thanks to PS Plus, I'll probably put some time into The Swapper, Whoa Dave!, and maybe Infamous First Light (or should I play Second Son first?).

Also on my phone I'm still playing Terra Battle and Hitman Go.

helvetica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was given Ether One last month, so I've been going through that. I've been mostly skipping puzzles (I figure I can come back to them), and I've been enjoying it so far, but it's been giving me nightmares. It's not booga booga spooky, but it's been psyching me out a little bit. Still planning on finishing it.

Krataur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Finishing up The Witcher 2 finally (started it about 2 years ago). Also playing Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros., and Wonderful 101 since I recently got a Wii U.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Dragon age inquisition

Far Cry 3 (got it on the steam holiday sale)

Xcom: enemy unknown (also got this on sale)

Shadow of Mordor

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goal for this month:

Beat Transistor

Beat Shovel Knight

Beat Metal Gear Solid 3

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Still mostly Destiny, although I've tapered down to just playing once a week with friends.

I bought Dragon Age but the recent deluge of negativity around the game has sort of soured me. I'll definitely play it.

mintyice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beat Shadow of Mordor. Have to get around to playing Shovel Knight. Playing some sporadic Chivalry, and some Ground Zeroes.

Gradris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been all over the place already this year, I've been switching between Dragon Age Inquisition, Jazzpunk, Kentucky Route Zero and Luftrausers.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Ben_H

Mainlining the story in Shadow of Mordor because I know this will be one of my last chances for the next few months to do so. Otherwise just Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, DS Smash Bros, Dota 2, and Crossy Road. I still want to finish Shovel Knight and a few others. I want to play more of Prison Architect (which isn't something you can exactly finish but man is that game fun) and good ol' Rollercoaster Tycoon.

I want to get Real Platinum God in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth but that is going to be a lot of work over a long time.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By Corevi

Just beat Danganronpa earlier today. Amazing game. Now I'm doing an Ex-Hard run of Yakuza 4 to get the platinum before I jump fully into Shadowrun Returns Dragonfall.

cool_news

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finally picked up a link between worlds which I now regret sleeping on.

BoringK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Dragon Age: Inquisition. I really want to like the game more but it's been slow going. Partly because of the bugs (my Inquisitor's voice getting changed several hours in was morale-crushing). It's better than DA2, at least.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. I played through Oracle of Seasons for the first time a little over a year ago, but just got around to starting the other game. Link's Awakening was the first Zelda I ever played so getting around to these games a decade late is weird but enjoyable. Also, I'm never going to get caught up with all the Zeldas I haven't played yet; I own but still haven't played Twilight Princess and Minish Cap, and now I'm staring down Majora's Mask and the Wii U game.

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Always.

limond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass Effect 2. Just finished the first one a few days ago finally. I'll probably try and finish up Shovel Knight and Shadows of Mordor this month as well. 2015 is going to be my "take a chunk out of my back catalog" year I think.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I got back into Hearthstone and it made me wonder why I stopped in the first place. Other than that I finished South Park tonight and am going to be starting Sunset Overdrive next.

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaiiant Hearts (PS4). Picked up cheap on PSN sale.

Metal Gear Solid (PS3). Like Drew, I never played the series. Playing along with MGScanlon.

The Walking Dead S2 (PC). Last episode.

Sunset Overdrive DLC (XB1). Maybe.

And then my entire back catalogue across 5 different consoles. Ugh.

figurehead00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By figurehead00

Ugh, so many games. My New Years Resolution this year is to be more responsible about my games bought to games beat ratio. Right now I've got:

Shadow of Mordor

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Far Cry 4

Metro Redux

Transistor

Bravely Default

Etrian Odyssey Untold

Etrian Odyssey IV

Persona Q

Suikoden II

Wolfenstein New Order

Devil Survivor Overclocked

Metal Gear V: Ground Zeroes

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

Dead Rising 3

Fire Emblem Awakening

Persona 3 FES (beat P3P though)

Deadly Preminition: Directors Cut

Divinity: Original Sin

Wasteland 2

All bought but unfinished. And that's just off the top of my head. It's sure there are more. Like I said, I REALLY need to get better about this...

CrimsonHigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guilty Gear Xrd, though I'm probably going to dive in harder once I get my fightstick.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

I asked for the Mass Effect trilogy on PS3 for Christmas from my friend during Black Friday (£12 instead of £58). It has all the DLC installed and I've recruited almost everyone so my galaxy map is a glorious sea of loyalty & recruitment missions, Shadow Broker and Project Overload.

Herk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Playing this month's PS Plus games on PS4. And I'm enjoying the Swapper a lot more than InFamous First Light.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flstyle said:

Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

I asked for the Mass Effect trilogy on PS3 for Christmas from my friend during Black Friday (£12 instead of £58). It has all the DLC installed and I've recruited almost everyone so my galaxy map is a glorious sea of loyalty & recruitment missions, Shadow Broker and Project Overlord.

Fixed! :P

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By FLStyle

@gaspower said:

@flstyle said:

Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

I asked for the Mass Effect trilogy on PS3 for Christmas from my friend during Black Friday (£12 instead of £58). It has all the DLC installed and I've recruited almost everyone so my galaxy map is a glorious sea of loyalty & recruitment missions, Shadow Broker and Project Overlord.

Fixed! :P

Huh? I can't see what you've fixed, or am I dense and have missed a joke?

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flstyle: I changed it to Overlord from Overload. :D

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I'm slowly working my way through Danganronpa 2 and Escape Goat 2. Probably play some Lego Batman 3 and Diablo when my cousin comes over. Also have First Light and the Swapper from PS+ that I will probably start soon. As well as Freedom Cry and Pier Solar(I've played about 30 minutes of that).

Later this month I hope to pick up Citizens of Earth, and maybe Grim Fandango(never played it) and Tales from the Borderlands.

rentacop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By rentacop

Currently a couple hours into Bravely Default. First FF type JRPG in a long long time. Digging the combat, job system, and overall plot. Definitely not a fan of the innocent romance sidestories between the main party members.

Besides that I'm going to be picking away at Witcher 1 and 2, Wolfenstein TNO, and Bayonetta 2 over this next month.

rcath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dog sled saga

prison architect

cs source

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Monkeyman04

For right now doing my first run of Dust: An Elysian Tail.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Dark Souls.

Also still playing Destiny, but only the weekly stuff. So I play it like, two days a week at most.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rome 2: Total War

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

EarthBound for the first time

JazzPunk

Shovel Knight

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Started Shadow of the Colossus last night, downed 3 Colossi and having a blast!

HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By HH

Styx: Master of Shadows, got it for 12 euros on psn, and I'm digging it.

Avatar image for impalingnarwhal
impalingnarwhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I just started a file on Mario Sunshine. I've been working on some of my holiday sale items like Nidhogg, Pac-man CE, and Luftrausers. And I'm looking to get on to Shadow of Mordor very soon.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@figurehead00: My wife made me write a list of all the games I have that I haven't completed/played, each time I finish one I cross it off the list. She then instigated a new rule: I can only buy a new game when I have crossed 5 off the list. At the start of the adventure I had over 70 games on that list, now I am down to a much more manageable 25.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got the last little bit of Wolfenstein to finish up. Then, I want to get into Jazzpunk, Shadow of Mordor, Transistor, and Dragon Age Inquisition. Still haven't picked up MK8, Bayonetta 2, and Smash for my recently purchased Wii U. Need to get on that.

figurehead00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meteora3255: That's a really great idea! One I should definitely implement on myself. Sometimes I think I like buying/acquiring games more than playing them.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Wolf Amongst Us

Destiny

Assassin's Creed:Unity

Far Cry 4

Dragon's Age Inquisition

Game of Thrones

Tales from the Borderlands

As for February

Evolve

The Order:1886

and maybe Dying Light

Avatar image for pastor_richards
pastor_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By pastor_richards

I'm still playing Fantasy Life on 3ds. That game has taken over my real life... Help me!

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meteora3255 said:

@figurehead00: My wife made me write a list of all the games I have that I haven't completed/played, each time I finish one I cross it off the list. She then instigated a new rule: I can only buy a new game when I have crossed 5 off the list. At the start of the adventure I had over 70 games on that list, now I am down to a much more manageable 25.

I should really start doing that. I must have 250+ to go through in my Steam library alone, though, so my list might just scare the shit out of me. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

@meteora3255: That's a really great idea! One I should definitely implement on myself. Sometimes I think I like buying/acquiring games more than playing them.

My Steam library is only missing two letters of the alphabet, and it bothers me that I'm more interested in finding games to fill that out vs actually playing them.

dadjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By dadjumper

Mother 2: finally decided to suck it up and struggle my way through without looking up words. I'm understanding about 70% and really enjoying it.

Earth Defense Force 2 V2: I bought a Vita on New Year's Day and my friend happened to received the EDF2 double pack that same day, so we played it for most of the night. I really liked what I put into the PS2 version and this is That but better looking and with a better framerate. It's cool. I'm borrowing his spare copy indefinitely

I think that's about it at the moment. I like my WoW subscription lapse so I'm feeling a distinct gap in things to play, but I'm happy to not have the feeling that I 'have to play' to get my money's worth there anymore

Gozde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Far cry 4

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finished The Swapper. Awesome game, great puzzle design and very cool story / atmosphere. Looks great too.

Playing through First Light now (the other PS+ game), it's pretty good to be back in Seattle :). Still playing Binding of Isaac on Vita as well.

Planning on buying Grim Fandango for Vita; never played that game and always wanted to.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

A lot of XRD and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD (Birth by Sleep specifically)

Also my addiction to Theatrhythm Curtain Call has returned and I've resumed my quest to SSS/Perfect Chain/Charter Clear all FMS songs starting from FF1. I'm on FF5 now.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Gonna kick some ass in Halo MCC, that is, if it works.

Farkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hoping to finally finish FFXII by month's end. I'll go ahead and say it's better than any of the XIIIs.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just jumped back into Hotline Miami and am again blown away by that game. One of my favorites of all time. Also Smash Bros, First Light (for platinum), Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, and Diablo III have made their way into the rotation.

Hotline Miami.....what a game.

chebbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• I played through Year Walk last week finally, absolutely adored. The second time round was a wonderful thing to experience, just loved it.
  • Finished Monument Valley as well, the box level really stood out to me and was just a joy to play around with. I thought it was a bit short, but having the extra levels is going another night of fun times!
  • Just finished Lost Constellation, the side story to Night in the Woods, this morning and that has me very excited for the final game. I can see why it might not be for everyone, it's quite quirky in it's writing which could come across as annoying, but I found it very endearing. The art and animation are beautiful. However, it was the overall theme and the ending that really struck a chord with me, I related to the emotions expressed at the end and it made me tear up. I would recommend it to everyone.