Jeff's STO Endurance Run

WonderboyCoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By WonderboyCoz

I was just thinking to myself that with Jeff getting his lifetime subscription maybe he and another member of staff who are into the game could start a seperate character(so Jeff can still play whenever he wants obviously) and give us an episode ever certain period of time, I really love Star Trek and the game looks really cool and the Star Trek jokes that can be made makes these videos very entertaining, also without having a laptop that  cab run STO, these videos are all I have been able to see outside of some gameplay videos.

So, what does everyone think, sound like a good idea, what about you Jeff, would you be into that or are you still suffering from Persona 4 fatigue?

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SoothsayerGB

Thought he was being sarcastic.  Poking fun at how desperate and ridiculous of a impulse buy that is.

But I'm totally for another ER.  It just hasn't been the same since Carter left. 

WonderboyCoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By WonderboyCoz
@SoothsayerGB:  I think he was being serious, he has been known to have some crazy impulse buys in the past. We can always hope, but in the end it all depend son what the guys want and if they feel it would be worth it I guess.