Joining

Oonroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Oonroy

Had to join again as my 15/16 year old self hadn't realised the virtues of simple user names and passwords. Thanks younger me! Anyway lately I've been playing a lot of XCOM: Enemy Unknown, FTL and League Of Legends. I know I keep up with the times well. I love all three but I have a feeling my hatred of other players in League of Legends will lead to a problem in he future... Ah well sure I normally am one of the better players so they can deal with my unsocialness (yes I know it's not a word). Anyway doubt I'll be playing many new games but if I am I'll post some new stuff.

Oonroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Oonroy

Had to join again as my 15/16 year old self hadn't realised the virtues of simple user names and passwords. Thanks younger me! Anyway lately I've been playing a lot of XCOM: Enemy Unknown, FTL and League Of Legends. I know I keep up with the times well. I love all three but I have a feeling my hatred of other players in League of Legends will lead to a problem in he future... Ah well sure I normally am one of the better players so they can deal with my unsocialness (yes I know it's not a word). Anyway doubt I'll be playing many new games but if I am I'll post some new stuff.

squidraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By squidraid

The community in LoL is ridiculously xenophobic, but it didn't take me long when I started putting serious time into it to accumulate a list of decent players to enjoy it with so I could avoid the worst of the assholes.

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Maajin

I think the big question here is why do you have zero posts if I'm reading one right now, huh? You little cyberpunk hacker you.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By McGhee

I know two people in real life that do nothing but play LoL and yes, I hate them.

Oonroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Oonroy

@Maajin: Because it's a blog post, not a forum post.