just resubbed after 2 years

Cympaxil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

super glad to support jeff and the rest of giantbomb at this time. gonna miss vinny brad and alex, they're pretty great.

Avatar image for butterednoodles
butterednoodles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine was set to expire in May, I'll still be renewing in June. Excited to see what Jeff G. has planned. He seems genuinely excited to have new problems to solve.

Cympaxil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cympaxil
@butterednoodles said:

Mine was set to expire in May, I'll still be renewing in June. Excited to see what Jeff G. has planned. He seems genuinely excited to have new problems to solve.

if anyone can do it, it'll be jeff 😁

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

Said it before, I'll say it again: I'll follow Jeff as long as he wants to keep doing this. I'll miss Brad, Alex, and Vinny but I love everyone else who is left and I'm interested to see what they can come up with for the future!

tylambert86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also renewed as a show of good faith and love for Giant bomb.

ChrisZivko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its cool they're extending the memberships this month but I would have happily continued regardless. Honestly really stoked for the Bombcast next week. Giant Bomb has been though hard times before, but they always rise above and make it happen.

xbob42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm happy to stick around. While I'm extremely sad that these three guys won't be staying and losing all 3 at once really sucks, part of me is kind of excited? I feel like Giant Bomb has been stuck in neutral for a few years now. Not like "oh this is bad content" or anything, but like part of that original drive that made the site so exciting when it first launched has been missing. Maybe a big overhaul is exactly what's needed to rekindle that and make it fun to come to the site every day, rather than coming out of habit and just enjoying the shows I know will be there.

Of course, I'd also love to see that kind of overhaul with Brad, Vinny and Alex, obviously. Maybe I'm rambling now, but after waking up to the news about Ryan all those years ago, I'm just happy that these three are healthy and I'm sure will have no trouble finding something to do, and if that involves having an online presence, I'll be more than happy to follow them.

iek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I mostly fell off of GB when Ryan passed, no fault of anyone but it kind of actively bummed me out to listen to the Bombcast after that. Of course now that this is happening i feel regret that i missed many more years of great entertainment so i think i'll re-sub to show support and see what i missed.

I'm hugely grateful that GB was around when i really needed it and i hope it continues to live on in some form, wishing Jeff all the best.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

I renewed last night. Dealing with a lot of mixed emotions, but I wanted to do something to show some support for Jeff, Jason, Jan, and Bakalar.