LA Podfest Meetup?

bedsafely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bedsafely

Hey! Considering making the trek out to LA for podfest (the duders rarely host live shows in a place that close to me), but I was wondering if there's going to be any bar meet up like there have been with past PAXes?

Not expecting anything quite that elaborate as the bar shows, but I figured I'd ask!

PajamuraiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hey! I'm going to be there too, already got my tickets, and I'd love to meet up with the other duders in the area at a bar afterwards! I also can't wait for the Mbmbam and Adventure zone shows!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea35e2382c82
deactivated-5ea35e2382c82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be kind of curious to see this in person, has anyone been to this event before that can speak to its quality?

Or for that matter anyone been to this venue before? Only thing I know is it's kind of a pain to get to from where I'd be driving from (north of the 210)

Bobafeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I will be there as well! Would like to meet up with some duders as I will be traveling solo.

veovisjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By veovisjohn

I'll be there as well. Easy enough since I live in LA. I have heard no discussion from the Bombcast crew of any kind of fan meet up, but that would be pretty great.

If you guys want a place to meet up, what about Barney's Beanery? It's a short drive from the venue...

http://barneysbeanery.com/locations/west-hollywood/

Slab64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I am down for whatever.

Just found out that another podcast I wanted to see (Marc Maron) conflicts with the Bombcast. My choice is clear, but I haz a sad :/