Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By MetalGearSunny

Ok, yeah. That title was all I got. 

I've been achievement whoring. 
Anyway, what do you do during you long weekends? I prefer to spend it playing games. In fact, that's exactly what I did. I rented Dirt 2 for the week. I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed it, because I'm not a huge racing game fan. The achievements are also fun, and quite easy. Which is good, because 3 weeks with no playing games makes you behind on your trophy score. Speaking of that, Sony, please fix the trophy problems! Please! I wanna see my achievements on Giantbomb! *Gets on knees and begs*  

Just so you know how witty the achievements are, look at the two cups one girl thing. Why isn't there a one involving male drivers? I don't know, but it's just odd that they decided to throw that in there.  

I also bought some Rock Band songs! Yay for a playing game that came out a year ago! Real quick list of songs I got: 
  • Foo Fighters- All My Life
  • Foo Fighters- I'll Stick Around
  • Foo Fighters- Lonely As You
  • Tenacious D- Tribute
  • Tenacious D- Rock Your Socks
  • Jefferson Airplane- White Rabbit
  • Billy Idol- Rebel Yell
  • Gorillaz- Clint Eastwood 
  • Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc.
  • Rush- YYZ (I know, I know. I'm very late.)

If you know me and my taste in music, you're shouldn't be surprised. 

I've also been playing the Uncharted 2 beta with some friends. Got damn, that game is fun. I can't wait to play the full game!   

I played a tiny bit of LittleBigPlanet with my neighbor. Co-op in that game is fun. Though, it gets tedious after a while.

Speaking of full games, Brutal Legend comes out today. If I had the money, I'd be out at the store instead of writing this cheap blog and playing the holy hell out of that game. But, I don't have the money, so I'll see if I can just rent it for now. 

Until next time, peace!
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Ok, yeah. That title was all I got. 

Anyway, what do you do during you long weekends? I prefer to spend it playing games. In fact, that's exactly what I did. I rented Dirt 2 for the week. I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed it, because I'm not a huge racing game fan. The achievements are also fun, and quite easy. Which is good, because 3 weeks with no playing games makes you behind on your trophy score. Speaking of that, Sony, please fix the trophy problems! Please! I wanna see my achievements on Giantbomb! *Gets on knees and begs*  

Just so you know how witty the achievements are, look at the two cups one girl thing. Why isn't there a one involving male drivers? I don't know, but it's just odd that they decided to throw that in there.  

I also bought some Rock Band songs! Yay for a playing game that came out a year ago! Real quick list of songs I got: 
  • Foo Fighters- All My Life
  • Foo Fighters- I'll Stick Around
  • Foo Fighters- Lonely As You
  • Tenacious D- Tribute
  • Tenacious D- Rock Your Socks
  • Jefferson Airplane- White Rabbit
  • Billy Idol- Rebel Yell
  • Gorillaz- Clint Eastwood 
  • Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc.
  • Rush- YYZ (I know, I know. I'm very late.)

If you know me and my taste in music, you're shouldn't be surprised. 

I've also been playing the Uncharted 2 beta with some friends. Got damn, that game is fun. I can't wait to play the full game!   

I played a tiny bit of LittleBigPlanet with my neighbor. Co-op in that game is fun. Though, it gets tedious after a while.

Speaking of full games, Brutal Legend comes out today. If I had the money, I'd be out at the store instead of writing this cheap blog and playing the holy hell out of that game. But, I don't have the money, so I'll see if I can just rent it for now. 

Until next time, peace!
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

You are a bad person for waiting this long to buy YYZ. Bad person I say!

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By eric_buck

I love that Rock Your Socks song....I too am too short on cash for Brutal Legend :(

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By turbomonkey138

The game you just lost it

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By GunstarRed

I bought two of those songs this weekend also...  (rebel yell & tribute) 

I  don't own YYZ  because I mostly play vocals/guitar with friends...  and it's too much of a pain to switch instrumenst between songs.
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By dbz1995

I wish I could download songs...I downloaded 5 and then I found out it was an American version. -_-

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By zeforgotten
@turbomonkey138: Damn you!
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers