LMFAO! Suspended From Gamespot For Stupedest Thing!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OGCartman

Lol alright, so i still post on GS a couple times a day, in OT (Off-Topic) and SW (System Wars) and when i just looked at it, look at what i found:

Your account has been Temporarily Suspended for one or more Terms of Use violations. Your privileges have been temporarily revoked and will be reinstated at the end of your suspension duration. If you repeat this offense in the future, you may receive a more severe penalty such Permanent Banning. Because your account is suspended, any new accounts you register or any alternate accounts you use will be permanently banned. This is what we call Suspension Dodging and it is not tolerated. Having a paid subscription does not exempt you from being suspended or banned.

So im wondering, wtf? What did i do? I look in moderation history and see why i got suspended:

argetlam00 wrote:

I don't understand why people say that...What are the countless number of amazing exclusives the PC has THIS GENERATION (don't give me that 1990 Baldurs Gate stuff) that completely wipe the floor with the console market? How is PC gaming bigger than console gaming when they struggle to sell a million copies...The only good PC exclusive I can think of is Crysis, which has been confirmed to to be soon ported to the 360/PS3 during an interview with EGM. Crytek themselves said they are tired of piracy and won't be supporting the PC platform exclusively.

Hopefully Spore, D3 and SC2 and Dawn of War 2 will be amazing. But we don't know that for sure. SC2 looks medicore from what I've seen but I hope Blizzard pulls it off. D3 I haven't seen anything and Dawn of War 2 looks awsome. Spore im picking up the first day of release .

IMO PC is the RTS and MMO system. In everything else it gets thrown out the window by the consoles.

Lmfao another idiot thinking consoles has better FPSs and Games XD

Only good excusive is Crysis ay? LMFAO

I got suspended for calling the dude an ``Idiot`` when he was saying PC gaming has only 1 good exclusive and dosent make much money. WOW GAMESPOT! WOW!!!!!!

Anyways, as a great man once said, ``Fuck Gamespot, Giant Bomb Rules!!``. Well i just made it up now but ya`ll know its true! =D

Stuped suspension ay?

Guiltyspark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Guiltyspark

I have been there guy , more than once

veteran 05-06 sytemwars

but dont post in general , people will give you shit

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Karmum

I'm getting tired of these topics, especially if you are going to post it, maybe in your blog or in OT? No, not OT, the worst place to do it.

Arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Arestice

I got banned for maturely discussing the differences between Blue Ray and DVD in system wars.

Original topic was this:

I would like to know if people really think BluRay quality is worth the extra money. Do you truly find that DVDs Upscale is 400$ inferior to Sonys Format. This is movies. Not games.

It was locked I posted again, Casey suspended that account.
Well I came back and posted this.

I believe this is System Wars and the specifications are a part of the system whether you like it or not Casey.

To use a DVD or BluRay is a choice made by the companys.To try and give themselves an edge much like an exclusive game. This is a war as to which systems are better and what system made the better choices.

If we cant argue hardware aspects we cant argue about SKUs, Multiplat games. This is for Hardware Forum? Then talking about Halo 3 is for Xbox 360 forum and has no point here.

What's next we can't argue about graphics? Video Memory... Clock Speeds... Ram.... CPUs all to do with graphics and Frame Rate no more talking about that cause it belongs in hardware.

Got something to say about price drops? Heck make a Financial Forum now because you can't talk about it in System Wars.

Well I kinda was dick in the last one but seriously that = ban? CaseyWegner = Worst mod ever?
He banned a friend that posted it too heh.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Keyser_Soze

Blah, blah look at me, aren't I cool I'm posting on a new shiny forum which I will also come to hate and despise in... oh let me think a weeks time when the moderators and posters finely realise the dawning fact that yes I am a bit of a jerk really.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Hopefully the stupedest thing wasn't misspelling stupid, I just can't believe they're banning people over there for irony now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we stop all these gamespot topics already... jeez.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By twenty0ne
Cartman said:
"Lol alright, so i still post on GS a couple times a day, in OT (Off-Topic) and SW (System Wars) and when i just looked at it, look at what i found:

Your account has been Temporarily Suspended for one or more Terms of Use violations. Your privileges have been temporarily revoked and will be reinstated at the end of your suspension duration. If you repeat this offense in the future, you may receive a more severe penalty such Permanent Banning. Because your account is suspended, any new accounts you register or any alternate accounts you use will be permanently banned. This is what we call Suspension Dodging and it is not tolerated. Having a paid subscription does not exempt you from being suspended or banned.

So im wondering, wtf? What did i do? I look in moderation history and see why i got suspended:

argetlam00 wrote:

I don't understand why people say that...What are the countless number of amazing exclusives the PC has THIS GENERATION (don't give me that 1990 Baldurs Gate stuff) that completely wipe the floor with the console market? How is PC gaming bigger than console gaming when they struggle to sell a million copies...The only good PC exclusive I can think of is Crysis, which has been confirmed to to be soon ported to the 360/PS3 during an interview with EGM. Crytek themselves said they are tired of piracy and won't be supporting the PC platform exclusively.

Hopefully Spore, D3 and SC2 and Dawn of War 2 will be amazing. But we don't know that for sure. SC2 looks medicore from what I've seen but I hope Blizzard pulls it off. D3 I haven't seen anything and Dawn of War 2 looks awsome. Spore im picking up the first day of release .

IMO PC is the RTS and MMO system. In everything else it gets thrown out the window by the consoles.

Lmfao another idiot thinking consoles has better FPSs and Games XD

Only good excusive is Crysis ay? LMFAO

I got suspended for calling the dude an ``Idiot`` when he was saying PC gaming has only 1 good exclusive and dosent make much money. WOW GAMESPOT! WOW!!!!!!

Anyways, as a great man once said, ``Fuck Gamespot, Giant Bomb Rules!!``. Well i just made it up now but ya`ll know its true! =D

Stuped suspension ay?

"
Probably because you had a bad history.

Really, it's your own fault that you can't control yourself (and act like a mature user) on the forums.
Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pleasureizmine
Karmum said:
"I'm getting tired of these topics, especially if you are going to post it, maybe in your blog or in OT? No, not OT, the worst place to do it.
"
Who the fuck asked you? Go outside post whore
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By clubsandwich

I assume you're a PC elitist. Console gaming is awesome, I don't see why you guys give so much shit to console gamers.

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11  Edited By xruntime

There's fanboys on both sides, clubsandwich. Which are usually people with no life but video games, which provoked me to comment on "video game nerds" on Gamespot - I got warned for saying something along those lines.

I believe this thread *should* go in off topic. CaseyWegner, I don't appreciate your use of profanity in this thread and tell him to "fuck off". He seems a lot more respectable than you because he's speaking up about all these gamespot threads that interfere with what we really are interested in.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By mike

Go ahead and continue this in one of the many other "Gamespot sucks" threads, please.