Looking for Mobile Game recommendations

Smodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have watched a couple videos of "the best mobile games" but wasn't quite sold on a lot of the lists. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for Mobile games (Android). I'll be flying for 8+ hours and looking for a little entertainment. All answers are appreciated!

Drayla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Drayla

I don't play a great deal on my phone but my go to game for years has been CrossMe, its a nonogram/picross game (Logic Puzzle), its one time purchase with the ability to buy hints though really unnecessary, I believe its also free to play for some early puzzles so I would highly recommend trying it even if your not sure! (It does have a few puzzles that are impossible to logic out completely and require some guessing however those are denoted by a flower symbol and can be hidden from the main list)

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 39

Bloons 6 is pretty fantastic as far as recent releases.

schizogony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leap Day.

Esteban5XG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really enjoyed playing Chu Chu Rocket, it reminds me of time when I get used to playing it on Dreamcast.

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Room games are super well made, there are 4 of them out now and they are all relatively cheap puzzle games with a fun underlying narrative (not necessary to enjoying them imo). 100000000 and you must build a boat are a fun fast paced take on the matching genre, and can get pretty tricky. I should note yes, none of the games I'm recommending require wifi. If you like card games try Card thief and Card Crawl. Both of free to download but you can unlock the full game for a fee. Still fun even in their demoish state. Also in the card department Solitairica is a good one. Oh! And can't forget Part time UFO, the fun puzzle balancing game made by HAL.

In the action related department, I'd recommend Downwell, and Legend of the Skyfish. Also not so much on the action but if you like Loco Roco check out The Big Journey. It's basically Loco roco on mobile with cute blob kitties.

Typeshift is a word game that is super fun and free to download, with the ability to play offline (just no getting more hints when your stuck in offline).

If ya need more duder just drop me a line. My folks live out in cell phone signal and wifi no mans land so I stock up on wifi free games for android.

pewpewphil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pewpewphil

Reigns, the first one, though I've seen good things about the sequel too.

Its cheap, simple (you literally swipe left or right to choose 1 of 2 outcomes) but most importantly its entertaining. It also is an offline game for those traveling around alot.

The game is basically you're a king and make choices that will affect the people of your kingdom. With each choice one aspect will be affected positively, say millitary or faith, where other will be affected negatively, say economy. There is also witty humor throughout the game and I've spent quite some time on the that game.

bmcgov1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holedown, spaceplan, monument valley 1/2, and the hidden my game by mom series are the ones that have taken up my phone gaming time over the last year.

Avatar image for excitable_misunderstood_genius
Excitable_Misunderstood_Genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Threes is the best game.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I like the Hitman/Lara Croft/Deus Ex Go games. 80 Days is and has decent replay value, it's a well written text adventure overall. Finally as others have said both The Room and Monument Valley series are well made puzzle games.

The_Greg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play and recommend all of these (only picked offline games).

Any infinity engine game, Star Wars KotoR, Monster Hunter Stories, Portal Knights, Dead Effect 2, any emulator (PS1, NES, SNES, PSP, Dreamcast, GBA, GBC, NDS) OpenMW (Morrowind), Free Heroes 2, Vampires Fall Origins, Aralon 2, Eternium, Animus 2, Armello, Xenowerk, Shadowrun, Titan Quest.

I could go on, but that's basically everything I have installed or can think of at the moment, that isn't online/multiplayer.