#1  Edited By Bomber41
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

The GB team hates Madden. Dont expect it.

Nik_NYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Nik_NYG
TheGTAvaccine said:
"The GB team hates Madden. Dont expect it."

If you watched the video, you'd see they don't hate madden. They just don't think they're suited to review it because their not football fans.
Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Subway

It's the best madden in years.

CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By CoolDrMoney

They aren't gonna review it. They released that launch video basically summing up that if you like Madden, you'll like it again. It was a funny video, check it out if you haven't

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Shawn

It's right here dude.

Kidding, but I don't know, maybe Giantbomb reviewers haven't gotten around to it.

Nik_NYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nik_NYG

I think that it's the best Madden ever actually. They fixed so much.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Clean

I really like it. The online play is nice and smooth even though I get served every match : P

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well GB doesn't like Madden, neither do I, so even if they DO review I wouldn't exactly trust it lol.

Although even though I don't like Madden, I think 09 is the best rehash yet.

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PharoahCapcom

Madden will always sucks until EA stops capitalizing on the NFL industry and gets some competition to compare there games too.Everyone buys this crap because if you like football..WTF is the alternative? Thanks for being dicks EA....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PharoahCapcom said:
"Madden will always sucks until EA stops capitalizing on the NFL industry and gets some competition to compare there games too.Everyone buys this crap because if you like football..WTF is the alternative? Thanks for being dicks EA...."

Well what do you WANT them to do? Madden cannot take a year off, people would go nuts, so what should they do?

Take a year or even two off to make an amazing football game? Yeah, right, not only is that not going to happen, but it CAN'T happen because a year or two with no Madden games would A) Cause madness (for fans), and B) Lose shit loads of money they could have earned by making a rehash.

So, what would you do Mr. Madden?
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I don't want a new Madden every year. I want a new Mutant Football League within the next five.

Sentry said:

"PharoahCapcom said:
"Madden will always sucks until EA stops capitalizing on the NFL industry and gets some competition to compare there games too.Everyone buys this crap because if you like football..WTF is the alternative? Thanks for being dicks EA...."

Well what do you WANT them to do? Madden cannot take a year off, people would go nuts, so what should they do?

Take a year or even two off to make an amazing football game? Yeah, right, not only is that not going to happen, but it CAN'T happen because a year or two with no Madden games would A) Cause madness (for fans), and B) Lose shit loads of money they could have earned by making a rehash.

So, what would you do Mr. Madden?"

Stop being money whores and not put a game out.
PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PharoahCapcom
Sentry said:
"PharoahCapcom said:

Madden doesn't need to take a year off..EA shouldn't have bought the damn NFL license.....They was just mad because NFL2k was better and cheaper.All i'm saying is it's a smart move on EA's part to buy the license but it's also a d#ck move.No competition makes bad games.For example...Capcom dominates the fighting genre so much that they eventually wound up making a bad Street Fighter..while I loved SFIII...overall the game didn't do so well.They had no competiton..and they never did.Now it seems there is alot more games to compare the series to like Tekken,Soul Calibur,Smash Bros,DOA,King of Fighters,& Guilty Gear but before they had no comp.Not one MK game has outsold a SF ever even with being out for what 10-11 years?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkthemaniac said:
"I don't want a new Madden every year. I want a new Mutant Football League within the next five.

Sentry said:
"PharoahCapcom said:

Stop being money whores and not put a game out."
Actually they have to, I mean, do you know how many copies sell each year? How many fans of the title there are? To out a title out every other year would be suicide, not only would you lose a LOT of money, but many, many people would be pissed.

If people are buying their titles every year, and they are selling well, what gives them the incentive to NOT put out a title every other year in order to make the game more 'quality'? Maybe we dont like the game, but that does not change the fact that there are millions of people who do, that buy the game.

They have no real reason to do so, business wise as well.
TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Jeff will probably review it... he is the one that bought that stupid prehistoric football package for I think $90... I can't remember the exact price.

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PharoahCapcom

The game sucks.When you diminish your competition by buying a license sure you will get all the money but it's not because you made an actual good game it's becaue fans of the genre don't have a choice.