Mafia 2 ,Most Wanted, Spec Ops free for EU PS Plus n August

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sony is back at it again. For august EU PS plus members will be getting. NFS Most wanted (2012) , Mafia 2 and Spec Ops.

Mafia 2 seems decent but i look forward to Most wanted and Spec Ops.

Here is the complete games coming to the instant game collection and what will be leaving it.

Leaving PS Plus in July/August:

Entering PS Plus in July/August:

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have to say I was a bit disappointed to not see the Vita Little King's Story after it had appeared in that rumoured pictured. Loved the Wii game, was looking forward to playing the Vita "sequel".

Though I can hardly complain with that line up.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever, I'll be over here playing Assassins Creed 2.

:'(

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's pretty great. Everyone should play Mafia 2. I got really into the story and thought it was great, even though it had a bad ending. I even bought the awful awful DLC.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraser: Im sure that will come in the coming months Sony will probably put up DMC and Little kings story if people ask for it.

@peasantabuse: Dont worry you guys will get Halo 3 soon enough :D!

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

Mafia 2 and Spec Ops are magnificent games. DO NOT miss out on those. I'm rather envious that you Plus members on the PS3 are getting such fantastic deals! Good on you!

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Would be nice to get some of those in the U.S since I just renewed my subscription. Although I've been enjoying my download of vanquish very much

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

For a second I got confused and thought it was Wanted: Weapons of Fate and it made me wonder why they'd drag that game out of the gutter..

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I loved Mafia 2 so much, had a brilliant opening.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@sackmanjones a lot of the EU exclusives end up coming over to the states a couple months later. Recent examples include Sleeping Dogs and Battlefield 3. I wouldn't be surprised to see Most Wanted in October or November.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope the NA PS+ list for August is comparable. It usually isn't IMO, but it's hard to complain about free games for less than $5 a month.

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, hope Mafia 2 comes to the NA PS+. Really been wanting to play that lately.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The store has finally updated. Enjoy the games duders.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Awesome picks. Already own Most Wanted on PC though, but why the hell not.

MondyofAus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's probably one of the more boring lineups I've seen on PS Plus. Already played and finished Spec Ops.

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Possibly a silly question here from an interested, but not current PS Plus member:

Say I need space on my Vita memory card / PS3 HD and need to delete a title but it then leaves PS Plus; does that then mean I can't download it again or would it be in my transaction history to download like any purchased titles?

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

@nezza said:

Possibly a silly question here from an interested, but not current PS Plus member:

Say I need space on my Vita memory card / PS3 HD and need to delete a title but it then leaves PS Plus; does that then mean I can't download it again or would it be in my transaction history to download like any purchased titles?

it's in your download list, so i'm pretty sure so you can just download it again. i remember downloading KOFXIII after i think it was unavailable on PS+

Esquisse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Also, through an error, NBA 2K13 is free as well. It was meant to be a replacement game for the UAE instead of Spec Ops, but I've downloaded and installed it without a problem. I'm in the UK by the way. Grab it while it's still there!

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By MetalBaofu

@ajayraz said:

@nezza said:

it's in your download list, so i'm pretty sure so you can just download it again. i remember downloading KOFXIII after i think it was unavailable on PS+

Yup. As long as you "bought" the game while it was on PS+ you can always download it again, whether it is still on plus or not. Also, if you lose your membership for awhile, then start it back up, you will still have access to the stuff you got in the past.

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

@esquisse said:

Also, through an error, NBA 2K13 is free as well. It was meant to be a replacement game for the UAE instead of Spec Ops, but I've downloaded and installed it without a problem. I'm in the UK by the way. Grab it while it's still there!

Darn, it's not free anymore (at least not in AU).

Also, the free LEGO Lord of the Rings is only the Vita version. Bummer.