Mailbag Address

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there somewhere where the Mailbag address lives? I'd like to ship something to the good folks but I can't find it anywhere. My apologies if it's blatantly listed somewhere and I'm just suffering from selective blindness.

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I managed to find it! Rorie said it aloud on the Jul 2022 Mailbag Video. If anyone is looking for it:

Matthew Rorie

235 2nd St

San Francisco, CA

C/O Red Ventures or Matthew Rorie

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If you're going to send them something, please make sure it's something meaningful/high quality rather than the absolute drek that most people send them.

'I was cleaning out my basement so here's thirty PS Two games and a VHS of a Mario World advert from the 90's'

Please don't do that

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sombre said:

If you're going to send them something, please make sure it's something meaningful/high quality rather than the absolute drek that most people send them.

'I was cleaning out my basement so here's thirty PS Two games and a VHS of a Mario World advert from the 90's'

Please don't do that

this made me snort in laughter. 🤣 that was... horrible.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Also keep in mind that only Rorie, Tam and Lucy are in the office. They might ship out good stuff to the others but not if it is a box of horder junk.

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sombre: It's some cool little anime stuff I found while browsing the internets so it's definitely not hoarder junk. But I definitely feel you on some of the crap that they've been sent in the past.