Mature Rated videos on giantbomb are discriminating....

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sammpoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By sammpoo
@The_Patriarch said:
" I dont really care whether Dave does anything about it or not, but the fact of the matter is that this thread is pointless since none of us can change the age gate, and Dave can. Which makes this a matter between Dave and the OP, and that was really all I was getting at. "
Dude if the thread is so pointless to you then why post here in the first place? Why even click on this thread more than once? After you entered the topic you should have hit the back button on your browser and never come back, instead you think it's better to troll and so do a few other users who I'm taking note of to avoid in future threads.

Also, just to update people who do actually care about stopping stereotypes of older people, I messaged Dave over 24 hours ago but still no response =/
TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By TheJollyRajah
@sammpoo said:
" @The_Patriarch said:
" I dont really care whether Dave does anything about it or not, but the fact of the matter is that this thread is pointless since none of us can change the age gate, and Dave can. Which makes this a matter between Dave and the OP, and that was really all I was getting at. "
Dude if the thread is so pointless to you then why post here in the first place? Why even click on this thread more than once? After you entered the topic you should have hit the back button on your browser and never come back, instead you think it's better to troll and so do a few other users who I'm taking note of to avoid in future threads.  Also, just to update people who do actually care about stopping stereotypes of older people, I messaged Dave over 24 hours ago but still no response =/ "

Wow dude, either your grandpa is a wuss; you're a wuss; or both.

Or you're a liar.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Grillbar

wow is this really a problem i mean wtf how can youget hurt over that your age is not repesended common i dont get hurt when my contry aint represended on either games or websites. 
just cant see the problem
evanbrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By evanbrau

This is either a mediocre troll or your grandfather has got some thin skin. Its an age gate on a website, putting in a date that says you can view the content is as much thought as they should ever be given. Also if your grandfather likes games and is over eighty thats pretty fucking rad.

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ververdan0226

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#106  Edited By eroticfishcake

Is this thing still alive?

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jeffgoldblum
@sammpoo said:
" @JJWeatherman: Whether someone is offended or not is not the point, the fact is that one day many of us will be over 80 and many people over 80 know how to use a PC. The way the M rated vids are set up it looks like some member of the GB staff that set up this system doesn't think this and that is discrimination, which is a very serious offense "
The fact of the matter is that Videogames are only about 35 years old(at the very latest). So by that logic it would be quite strange for anyone over sixty to visit this site. While I am ecstatic that your grandfather likes Borderlands he is by far the minority.
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ververdan0226
@eroticfishcake: Yep, and it only helps to show that GiantBomb supports trolls...
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109  Edited By eroticfishcake
@ververdan0226: We need more mods as of late. Forums are getting worse by the day...
hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110  Edited By hockeymask27

Please just lock this someone.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ArchScabby

Is this serious? Seriously?  What the FUCK?

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#112  Edited By thebeast

Seriously people - if you don't like a thread use some of that grey matter and DON'T POST IN IT

Thanks.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#113  Edited By tebbit
@JeffGoldblum said:
" @sammpoo said:
" @JJWeatherman: Whether someone is offended or not is not the point, the fact is that one day many of us will be over 80 and many people over 80 know how to use a PC. The way the M rated vids are set up it looks like some member of the GB staff that set up this system doesn't think this and that is discrimination, which is a very serious offense "
The fact of the matter is that Videogames are only about 35 years old(at the very latest). So by that logic it would be quite strange for anyone over sixty to visit this site. While I am ecstatic that your grandfather likes Borderlands he is by far the minority. "

But by THAT logic, the internet shouldn't be frequented by anyone over the age of 20(ish). Admittedly, at times it feels like that is true... 
And when I say 20, I mean 13.
Drank_Stank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Drank_Stank

10 bucks says that if you showed this moronic thread to your grandpa, he would slap you

and this picture is fucking awesome

No Caption Provided
suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By suneku

Meh, there's really no point in leaving this alive anymore. PM Dave about this problem. He's been out of town by the way.