Minneapolis Game Industry Jobs

boydanaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I thought I'd reach out to the Gbomb community I love so much and inquire if anyone out there knows of any gaming devs or companies looking to hire in Human Resources in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I'm 31 years old and have a bachelor's in Human Resource Management. I've moved from Milwaukee, WI to Madison, WI; from Chicago, IL to Milwaukee, WI, and now I'm residing in Minneapolis.

I'm deeply passionate about games and the gaming industry and am well-read on video games and the history of the industry as a whole.

I would bring experience in HR from a few different perspectives. I work hard. I don't take anything for granted.

I know it's next to impossible to find a job in HR in the video games industry, as I've been trying since I was 21. That's why I decided to send out a shot in the dark and see if anyone knows of anything in the area.

I deeply appreciate any help or suggestions or leads anyone has. At this point, I'm running out of creative ways to write my resume and find comparable positions.

Halp. Halp?